I need help!

• Do not know much English, sorry for my bad english! :)
    I have for a long time to model nuclear power plant, using the IC mod from version 1.43, spent a lot of time and effort. In my project is crucial reactor cooling technology using a bucket of water and ice. This was possible in older versions of IC.
    Since version 1.106 is removed. So I can not upgrade to the latest version of the mod, and use the full potential.
    I ask you to help in solving important for me problems!! As of version 1.115.207 add the ability to cool the reactor buckets with water and ice or give a clue how to do it.!

I will be very grateful!!! 8|

• I doubt you know how to create reactor plants if you use CASUCs. They barely need any time and effort without Infinite Water Bucket.

CASUCs were removed in 1.106 intentionally as they are too easy and exploitable. The new alternatives are:

• RSH-Condensators; a reactor item that gets damaged from heat. When they have taken 19 999 heat, they won't take anymore damage or heat. You can use redstone to repair it by 10 000 heat.
    • LZH-Condensators; similar to RZH-condensators however their limit is 99 999 heat. Redstone repairs it by 5 000 heat while Lapis Lazuli repairs it by 40 000 heat.
    • DDoS (Decentralized Distribution of Steam); similar to the old CASUC however you use Coolant Cells to take damage, then you take the Coolant Cells and put it in another reactor to repair it.
    • HVC (Heat Vent Cycle); Similar to DDoS but with heat vents instead.
  • more details pls?

He's referring to how real Nuclear Reactors are actually steam generators.
    The fissionable material is put into water that causes it to boil and release steam, this steam is sent through turbines which create the electricity, then the steam goes into the cooling towers to condense and go through the cycle again.

• In that case, enable Steam Reactors. You need Railcraft though.

GregTech will be adding Molten Salt Reactors soon too.

• He's referring to how real Nuclear Reactors are actually steam generators.
    The fissionable material is put into water that causes it to boil and release steam, this steam is sent through turbines which create the electricity, then the steam goes into the cooling towers to condense and go through the cycle again.

what is it "si fi"? This is mod? something I do not understand you.

• In that case, enable Steam Reactors. You need Railcraft though.

GregTech will be adding Molten Salt Reactors soon too.

where this can be found? how would this work?
    in this case it would be spent? or will the circulation?