[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• I have 14000 umatter but I am not nerd , I play in world 2 monts , so over 4000 ummater is too expensive , gravi suite cost about 800 uumater and have lappack , static fly and all ability quantum chest

• I have 14000 umatter but I am not nerd , I play in world 2 monts , so over 4000 ummater is too expensive , gravi suite cost about 800 uumater and have lappack , static fly and all ability quantum chest

My armors contain more features. Many more as a matter of fact...

• Lol, that is exactly what I told you to do, to fix the Armor thing. Add Render Prefix for Armor and then use it in your ItemArmor Class.

Yep, but you didn't tell me about registering armor prefix in RenderingRegistry, i don't recall.

Also, Greg, do you like my new recipes for armors or should I make them even more evil?

Sooo, i drew faithful textures for my addon (i can't really play without faithful, it's the best):

And probably, some of you may already have guessed what I am working on: GregTech compat. Greg has a little bit of a crappy API when it comes to items, but I think, I'll deal.

• I will use this addon next time I'll play MC ;)
    On hard mode, ofc. Not that expensive assuming you can get Irid. without UUM in GT (otherwhise I would lack of gems dusts as scraps ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I will use this addon next time I'll play MC ;)
    On hard mode, ofc. Not that expensive assuming you can get Irid. without UUM in GT (otherwhise I would lack of gems dusts as scraps ^^)

Don't forget osmiridium plates. Osmium can't be obtained without UUM atm :3
    Which makes me suggest a way to obtain osmium in GT.

• NOOO don't! A need-UUM material is perfect, and I'd like the Q-suit to need it, but since Greg don't want that, I'm perfectly fine with this addon :D

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Such a minimal source would be, as I said it already, 1/8 of Ir as Byproduct of Grinding or 1/4 from Ir with the Centrifuge ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Centrifuging iridium from platinum doesn't make much sense, in my opinion. Sacrificing iridium for osmium is even worse.
    I'd rather extract trace amounts of platinum group metals (Pt, Ir, Os) from nickel/copper ores, as those really DO contain them alloyed or as salts [sulfides, tellurides...]

• I too, but then, what Ore would you assume Ferrous/Nickel, Iron or Gold is ? Because it would change the proportions of traces in you know ? ^^ And it would need more slots for the IG xD

Not to mention that I think Pt Ores contains way more Lead or Antimony than Iridium/Osmium ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I too, but then, what Ore would you assume Ferrous/Nickel, Iron or Gold is ? Because it would change the proportions of traces in you know ? ^^ And it would need more slots for the IG xD

It already has 4 output slots, adding more output slots doesn't seem to be a complicated issue.

Iron ore : Hematite (Fe2O3)
    Gold ore : Pure gold / Gold-Silver alloy [10% of silver, as electrum is elemental gold with more than 20% of silver - 50% in GT]
    Nickel ore : Millerite (NiS)
    Platinum ore [Sheldonite] : Cooperite (PtS)

Osmium is primarily obtained from platinum (sheldonite) and nickel ore (Millerite) processing. Iridium is not much different, i believe.

• What you describe doesn't seem to contain Copper, Tin, Iridium or any others Byproducts than Sulfur and Oxygen ^^

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I will use this addon next time I'll play MC ;)

It's expensive. On hard mode, you will care much much more about osmium, not iridium. (7 UUM - 1 Iridium Ingots, however 7 * 4 = 28 UUM for 1 Osmium Ingot).
    And you MUST use UUM (I won't add any shortcuts, e.g. iridium -> osmium, or platinum -> osmium or wolframium -> osmium).
    My idea was to create a really, really endgame target, for people to build bigger and bigger powerplants (and more and more of other stuff).

• Yeah I know, that's exaclty what I was looking for, and it's the main reason I have to plan on using your addon ^^

Not that the armor itself doesn't seems cool, but the main reason is this energy demand I want ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• hm ??? you want make "second gregtech" so I no need this mod , and now in newest massfabricator need 10 times more energy than older version (old version 1 umater = 1000 000 eu , new version 1 umatter = 10 000 000 eu)

• Official Post

hm ??? you want make "second gregtech" so I no need this mod , and now in newest massfabricator need 10 times more energy than older version (old version 1 umater = 1000 000 eu , new version 1 umatter = 10 000 000 eu)

Or 1.666.666 EU if you use scrap/amplifier.

His mod can be called DBG (Denied By GregTech) as a joke :3
    Cool thing is : Suggest something to IC². Did it get denied by IC²? Try suggesting to GregTech. Did it also get denied? Try suggesting to this mod :3
    This mod will probably hold the most fancy thingies that are reasonably OP and got denied by IC and GT, due not fitting their tech trees.

• Yeah I know, that's exaclty what I was looking for, and it's the main reason I have to plan on using your addon ^^

Not that the armor itself doesn't seems cool, but the main reason is this energy demand I want ^^.

Also, just a hint:
    Electric Magnet + Drill = A lot of fun.
    Tested in my legit singleplayer world (started yesterday, without GT (i had too much trouble with that addon), it was hilarius). You just go mining and after two minutes you already have 3 stacks of coal...

• Or 1.666.666 EU if you use scrap/amplifier.

His mod can be called DBG (Denied By GregTech) as a joke :3
    Cool thing is : Suggest something to IC². Did it get denied by IC²? Try suggesting to GregTech. Did it also get denied? Try suggesting to this mod :3
    This mod will probably hold the most fancy thingies that are reasonably OP and got denied by IC and GT, due not fitting their tech trees.

But it's hilarius! :3
    And I'm trying to make it as balanced as possible, without making it a "second GT".
    There are two extremeties: OPness and GTness.
    Neither is good IMO.
    My goal is not tо make the cup run over, like GT does. GOODNESS, IRON PICK AFTER A WHOLE FRIKKIN HOUR OF PLAYING? SERIOUS?