[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Could it be something config related or id mismatch? Even when the server and the client have absolutley the same config?

• Any chance you could upload a copy of the config to the drop box so I don't have to wait 30 minutes to start the game so I can edit the config?
    I love the mod by the way!

• Could it be something config related or id mismatch? Even when the server and the client have absolutley the same config?

No, not at all.
    This problem is not one of the "typical" ones.

@above:
    Yes, of course.
    This might differ from your ids though, beware.
    http://pastebin.com/6Cgd65qROh, dropbox one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8c6f16naw8hb56y/LevelStorage.cfg
    Open LevelStorage.cfg with any text editor, remove everything from it and copy-paste.
    This might throw ArithmeticException (oh, divide by 0, I missed you), if it does, I have a quick fix for that.

• Lol, I found the problem I was having, your mod hates dartcraft it seems (on my cpu anyhow, maybe not for everyone else, and I'm too lazy to actually find the conflict), but that's fine, I must thank you for finally giving me a legit reason to present to my roomate to finally drop that mod...

• Ok, i tested it a bit further, to find the problem.

Downloaded the world save from my server and started it in singleplayer. = Psyncs don't work.
    Created a new singleplayer world, created a mining age, set the psyncs up. = Psyncs work as they should.

What the heck is causing this? Don't want to start a new world to be able to use the psyncs.

• Lol, I found the problem I was having, your mod hates dartcraft it seems (on my cpu anyhow, maybe not for everyone else, and I'm too lazy to actually find the conflict), but that's fine, I must thank you for finally giving me a legit reason to present to my roomate to finally drop that mod...

Why does it? 30 minute load time or what?

@above:
    Easy solution: stop using PSyncs and instead use Wireless Conductors.

• You are the most userfriendly developer I have seen. Thanks for the quick response!

• Why does it? 30 minute load time or what?

It doesn't even take 2 min for it to crash with dartcraft going. There was some sort of conflict going on, that I didn't really want to dig into, mainly because dartcraft kinda kills gt hardmode (with its version of the ic2 machines) it was some sort of registry error. I can look into it farther if it helps you out, but if you don't need it, I'm good with leaving it at that.

• It doesn't even take 2 min for it to crash with dartcraft going. There was some sort of conflict going on, that I didn't really want to dig into, mainly because dartcraft kinda kills gt hardmode (with its version of the ic2 machines) it was some sort of registry error. I can look into it farther if it helps you out, but if you don't need it, I'm good with leaving it at that.

Oh, I gotcha, okay. Reminds me of doing global try {} catch blocks everywhere...

You are the most userfriendly developer I have seen. Thanks for the quick response!

You're welcome ;)

• While I'm waiting for this to load, I had just one last question. With the remote access thingamajig you have. the previous version didn't seem to want to access the ME access panel outside of a 10 block radius for me. (referring to the version of your mod just before this update.) Was wondering if I was doing something wrong? I set the remote to the access panel, and as I said, could access it within 10 blocks, but outside of that, it just sat there staring me in the face... Oh, and biblio armor rack seems to not like your armor textures. It changes them to the basic armor texture (on the rack only). Not sure if you even care about that, but I figured I'd let you know.

• mak326428, can u show me how to add a texture for item and block, i did the same way and wrote the same codes with the tutorial, but texture is still not working, my mcp\src\Minecraft already had assets, and inside the folder, it has a folder called forge, and I created a folder which has the same name with my modid, and inside my mod folder, there are textures folder, and items, blocks folders inside the texture folder, and my png name are the same with UnlocalizedName, but no matter how I try, textures are not working, did the way to add textures change or not? Oh, I forget to tell u my mcp version, my version is forge 9.11.1.942. Hope u can help me, Thx :D

• mak326428, can u show me how to add a texture for item and block, i did the same way and wrote the same codes with the tutorial, but texture is still not working, my mcp\src\Minecraft already had assets, and inside the folder, it has a folder called forge, and I created a folder which has the same name with my modid, and inside my mod folder, there are textures folder, and items, blocks folders inside the texture folder, and my png name are the same with UnlocalizedName, but no matter how I try, textures are not working, did the way to add textures change or not? Oh, I forget to tell u my mcp version, my version is forge 9.11.1.942. Hope u can help me, Thx :D

The way I used to add texture is setTextureName("mymodfoldername:mytexturename"), is it right?

• The way I used to add texture is setTextureName("mymodfoldername:mytexturename"), is it right?

@setTextureName:
    You could do it that way, yes, but still overriding registerIcons(IconRegister register) is a better way of doing it.
    @AssetsLocation:
    Make sure ALL your folder names are in lower case. It IS important.
    Otherwise, look for something here https://github.com/mak326428/LevelStorage/tree/master/assets

EDIT:
    Anybody has ideas for Antimatter Armor? I feel like it has an indeed super expensive recipe and thus, should have more functions. Its current abilities are just rubbish..
    So, the format of idea:
    1. For which part of suit it is for (helmet, chestplate, leggings, boots)
    2. What should it do?
    3. Energy consumption.

EDIT 2:
    I think it's time for a major cleanup. I've already removed XP Charger.

• Official Post

Helmet : Antimatter Beam , vaporizes any living thing and 10 to 100 blocks in its way. Players with armor equivalent to quantum or better take 0 to 5 damage
    Cooldown of 5 seconds.
    Toggle key can be used to change range, damage and cooldown.
    [100 blocks, 5 dmg, 5s - 80 blocks, 4 dmg, 4s - 60 blocks, 3 dmg, 3s - 40 blocks, 2 dmg, 2s - 20 blocks, 1 dmg, 1s - 10 blocks, 0 dmg , 0s]
    Cost : 10 - 100k EU per beam,

Chestplate : Antimatter Field, constantly deals 10 damage to any entity close to you (includes dropped items) in an area of 10 blocks, can be toggled on/off with a key.
    Cost : 500 EU/t

Leggings : Anti-Physics, denies gravity physics, allowing creative flight. Flight speed is changed with a key. Speeds : 0x (off) , 1x (standard creative) , 2x, 4x, 8x
    Cost : 500 (1x) - 4000 (8x) EU/t

Boots : Antimatter Explosion, whenever you fall on the ground causes a big matter-antimatter anihilation (explosion) , destroying lots of blocks and dealing tons of damage.
    Can be toggled on/off with a key.
    Cost : 100k EU per explosion.

All armor pieces can be fully recharged with a piece of antimatter, otherwise their antimatter reactors will consume tons of energy to artificially make it.

• I agree the function of Helmet from SpwnX, u should add the Antimatter Ray which can kill any living thing whatever any health, but I dont understand the function of Antimatter Armor, it can also damage dropped item?

• @Antimatter Field:
    Implemented, however i check for

Code
    if (mob instanceof EntityMob)

, which will only concern hostile entities.
    Also, believe it or not, the Antimatter Field DOES work on bosses... so a wither kill in 30 ticks. Should I nerf it or leave it as is?

@Anti-gravity:
    Levitation Boots and, thus AntimatterSuit boots already have that functionality.

@Antimatter Explosion:
    Yes, will be implemented.

@Antimatter Beam:
    Will be implemented.