[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• EE2 only had EMC values for oil, lava and water AFAIK. I want many fluids supported (including Forestry's, GT's and so on).

water=0
    milk=2

lava=8
    biogas=16
    Ethanol=64

oil=32
    fuel=128
    uu=512
    like this?

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

• Fuel shouldn't have IV value. (it's buildcraft's/GT's business to handle oil -> fuel thing).
    Lava shouldn't have IV value for obvious reasons. (you can get billions of buckets of it. My personal experience, GT's Quantum Tanks FTW)

• Fuel shouldn't have IV value. (it's buildcraft's/GT's business to handle oil -> fuel thing).
    Lava shouldn't have IV value for obvious reasons. (you can get billions buckets of it. My personal experience, GT's Quantum Tanks FTW)

I'm going to make a survey to make sure the IV value for each fluid is balance.

• Silly question time: Is there a way to get to the antimatter dimension?
    I don't recall seeing such in the thread in the past.

There is, you just take an antimatter glob and rightclick. Take 2, or you wouldn't be able to get home :P (MystCraft as an alternative solution will work though).

And yeah, the mod is terribly documented. I am currently working on some GitHubWiki stuff (you can see three items i documented right there, but there's MUCH more work to do... uh oh..)

MistrX:
    That you should expect from GraviSuite. As soon as Sentimel decides to concentrate and make an awesome item during one night, like he always likes to :P

• Hmmm, I'm not seeing any mention of this anywhere, maybe I am doing something wrong. But whenever I macerate chromite and go to put it in the ore washing station, nothing ever seems to happen. It is fully charged and filled with water, what could possibly be the issue? The reason I ask in such urgency is because I am currently partaking in a war, and I need quantum armor soon! Thank you for your time, and great mod :)

• Hmmm, I'm not seeing any mention of this anywhere, maybe I am doing something wrong. But whenever I macerate chromite and go to put it in the ore washing station, nothing ever seems to happen. It is fully charged and filled with water, what could possibly be the issue? The reason I ask in such urgency is because I am currently partaking in a war, and I need quantum armor soon! Thank you for your time, and great mod :)

i had already reported this bug,just wait for new version

• i had already reported this bug,just wait for new version

Alrighty, well that is good to know. Also, what are all the different armor effects of the implemented armor from this mod? I know what the tesla helmet does, but for example, what does the energetic chestplate do?

• In older versions of this addon, Energetic Chestplate was named Forcefield Chestplate, and killed any mobs in radius of, let's say, 16 blocks from you. That feature was quite OP and Forcefield Chestplate was quite easy to get. I decided to add AntimatterSuit, and migrated the Forcefield Chestplate's features into the AntimatterSuit Bodyarmor.
    What Energetic Chestplate now does is nothing apart from being a 80kk EU lappack. Also, it is used as a crafting ingredient for Quantum Ring/AntimatterSuit Bodyarmor.

Current capabilities of the blue armor:
    1. Levitation Boots - allows you to fly, 2x max jump height compared to QBoots.
    2. Supersonic Leggings - sprint MUCH MUCH faster compared to QLeggings.
    3. Energetic Chestplate - a nice combo of armor+lappack.
    4. Tesla Helmet - you press R (forge key binding, R is the default) and it will shoot a Tesla Ray. In the version that's public (it's far behind the version I'm currently developing), it doesn't have an aimbot, but in dev-version it does.

Quantum Ring - protects you from ALL kinds of damage, be it rapier, or Twilight Scepter, or void damage, or anything at all + combines features of all the blue armors.
    AntimatterSuit's features are not quite done yet (I basically ran out of ideas). It's expensive enough to be THAT OP, isn't it?
    And yes, there is Antimatter Ring in dev-version.

• Antimatter Ring sounds cool. Release it please :D

• Awesome!! Thanks for clearing everything up for me, this mod if a bit overwhelming at first! Also, just as a bit of recommendation, maybe the antimatter-suit should have similarities to the gem armor from EE2, that would be quite cool!

• Teaser :P

EDIT:
    Well, texture here is pretty darn bad, but will fix :P

EDIT 2:
    Current plans aka future changelog:

EDIT 3:
    The upcoming update is going to be MASSIVE. Many things changed, many things added, many things removed.

WiggyJiggyJed:
    Yeah, good idea. Chocohead suggested the same thing :P

• Nah, it was quite useless stuff (not used anywhere in LS) and pretty much ruined GT's balance.

In other news, I worked a bit on WPSyncs, so, here're the results:
    1. Now you can tune the packet size. This means that you can say how much energy a receiver is going to receive from frequency, and how much energy a transmitter eats from energy network. This feature will be EXTREMELY useful, like you wouldn't believe. You can have, let's say, three psyncs, one - transmitter, which receives 512 EU/t from e.g. MFE, and two receivers, one receiving 128 EU/t (like for your machines higher up) and second receiving 384 EU/t for some other stuff. Energy distribution is now subject to your will.
    2. WPSyncs now save their frequency, max packet size and mode when dismantled with a wrench. Side effect of this being that max stack size is now 1.