[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Official Post

Why'd you move 2 of the best features? Just because it "effected" GT's balance, doesn't mean it is bad :P What's wrong with the anti-matter dimension anyway?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Why'd you move 2 of the best features? Just because it "effected" GT's balance, doesn't mean it is bad :P What's wrong with the anti-matter dimension anyway?

I think so.You can make a config to disable it rather than remove it.Not everyone like “GT balance” ,and it's fun ruin GT balance. :P

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

Edited once, last by SSC ().

• You can use Chromite to make Energetic Chestplate and use iridium-osmium plate to make antimatter suit! Make them useful !Not just remove it!

• Official Post

I think so.You can make a config to disable it rather than remove it.Not everyone like “GT balance” ,and it's fun ruin GT balance. :P

A very good idea

You can use Chromite to make Energetic Chestplate and use iridium-osmium plate to make antimatter suit! Make them useful !Not just remove it!

I guess you could, but the anti-matter suit is expensive enough already surely?

IV generator is quite OP.I have 4 ways to get nether star and 3 ways to get dragon egg. 8)

For those that don't it's fine.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• EDIT:Well, texture here is pretty darn bad, but will fix :P

Suggest:add a machine that works like a node or make nodes with IV :P

Edited 2 times, last by SSC ().

• Official Post

@above Love the quoting :D

I see this too much.

• IV generator is quite OP.I have 4 ways to get nether star and 3 ways to get dragon egg. 8)

It is supposed to work this way. Dragon Egg has an IV value (of two million BTW), so you can replicate it.
    Upgrades are however a ton cheaper, and the way you'll (likely) do it is that you build your first IV Generator fill it up with IV Generator Upgrades (which should have max stack size of 16 BTW, i just forgot to set it), and then build another one and fill it with upgrades once again. The most painful thing here will be to build the first IV generator, which, I guess, you will use exploits to get (exploits that are not too cheaty-cheap, like cobble is 1 IV and you can use Rock Desintegrators to make cobble, thus only making energy required).

You SHOULD and even MUST not use your only dragon egg for this, because you won't be able to replicate it. So, even for the first IV generator, two million IV waste is simply required.

• It is supposed to work this way. Dragon Egg has an IV value (of two million BTW), so you can replicate it.
    Upgrades are however a ton cheaper, and the way you'll (likely) do it is that you build your first IV Generator fill it up with IV Generator Upgrades (which should have max stack size of 16 BTW, i just forgot to set it), and then build another one and fill it with upgrades once again. The most painful thing here will be to build the first IV generator, which, I guess, you will use exploits to get (exploits that are not too cheaty-cheap, like cobble is 1 IV and you can use Rock Desintegrators to make cobble, thus only making energy required).

You SHOULD and even MUST not use your only dragon egg for this, because you won't be able to replicate it. So, even for the first IV generator, two million IV waste is simply required.

I mean that there's a mod called "Magic bees"and it has a recipe to craft a dragon egg :D

• So, yeah. New version will be up in a moment. I'm, honestly, terrible at texturing/modeling but seriously, Particle Accelerators required visual fanciness... This is done in Techne, so not that nice looking. .obj models are so much better, but I have no idea how they work.
    Still alpha though, beware. I added Antimatter Generator, too.

Changed recipe for the Particle Accelerator. Now it's up to 5 iridium plates (previously it was 2 irdium ingots = half a plate), but now it requires 1 replicator instead of 3. (48 diamonds vs 16 diamonds, hehe)

P.S.: screenshots are a bit outdated, added glass to the model since then.

• I dont know if you do something with NEI but if I install your latest (1.2 and 1.2.1) version, my NEI does take years to work after a restart of minecraft :(

• FrozenElite30:
    Oh, derp, I forgot about the energized nether star recipe... sorry...
    About the MSP recipe: well, i know only two mods that provide 512EU/t solars: CompactSolars and ASP. ASP is supported (mainly because I have sources of it in my devenv, thanks to Sentimel :P), but I didn't really look into CompactSolars. If it provides its solars to oredict, it's as easy as a pie, if not, well... reflection FTW.

Lefty:
    Ah, I know why. The deal is that when you first open your NEI, it searches through all the items to determine their IV value for the tooltip to work. If you have like ~4-5 hundreds of IV values and ~30 pages of items & blocks, obviously this process will be a little bit time-consuming. I've done everything from my side to make that "waiting period" shorter, mainly by caching. (it does caching twice, one being for the main IV system to determing values for MM/PA, the second is for NEI/tooltips).

Just to tell you, it takes 18-19ms per item to determine its IV value without caching/with empty cache, and ~1-2ms with caching.
    Also, performance recomendation: don't burn ANYTHING that's 1-10 IV in mass melter, otherwise you will have performance problems. 50 mass melters all burning cobble will decrese your TPS by 1. This rule only applies to 1-10-IV-value items, others don't affect performance at all.

• Could you maybe add a config option to disable the values on NEI? And add a block to show those infos if you put an Item in it )I have 130 mods installed and I mean yeah it does take a while and it isnt that big problem but it would be nice to decrease those "lags/loading things"

• Nope, because that feature wouldn't change the problem, because NEI need that infos on startup, like it is now (I think^^) so more a feature like a scanner, where you need to put in your items and it will be scanned for it's value and then it will be saved in that block info + to remove that info from NEI via config, so people who want this in NEI too can have it but I like a little bit more performance and a block for that purpose (or a machine) would be fine :)

• FrozenElite30:
    Oh, derp, I forgot about the energized nether star recipe... sorry...
    About the MSP recipe: well, i know only two mods that provide 512EU/t solars: CompactSolars and ASP. ASP is supported (mainly because I have sources of it in my devenv, thanks to Sentimel ), but I didn't really look into CompactSolars. If it provides its solars to oredict, it's as easy as a pie, if not, well... reflection FTW.

Well....I think u could add a new 512EU/t solar panel, just use the original SP and add some antimatter to make one of 512EU/t SP, so u could use that SP to make a new recipe for MSP