[Addon v2.0_experimental for MC 1.6.2] LevelStorage v1.2

• Of course, yes.

EDIT:
    Want to create a nanogun: a weapon that shoots things (carbon ammo that you can put poison, healing or any other potioneffect) at crazy speeds, dealing like 5-6 hearts of damage.

• Of course, yes.

EDIT:
    Want to create a nanogun: a weapon that shoots things (carbon ammo that you can put poison, healing or any other potioneffect) at crazy speeds, dealing like 5-6 hearts of damage.

Make it as Quantum gun, cuz its too OP i think :P

• Official Post

What's pocket refrigerant for?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I have no idea how I'll ever remember all the strange and silly things this mod adds :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Bug with osmium-iridium mixed metal ingot - You can't actually use them :(

• Chocohead:
    Beware, 500 EU/t will QUICKLY empty out your lappack/whatever else. Pocket Refrigerant is more for the cases when you're mining and accidentally fall into lava, so you have ~5-10 seconds to jump out of it. Might want to make it 5000 EU/t :P

SpwnX:
    "f*** logic": Ahem, moderator using an obscenity? Anyways, I never was really after making things logical, I was after making things fun. And when you drop into lava and lose all your gadgets that you were freaking collecting for agesdie, it's not fun, is it?

@NanoFile: Nah, bad idea.

EDIT 3:
    Going to fix some bugs mentioned, redo some textures (uhoh current are too bad; also want to make Enhanced DDrill into something like a nanodrill) and work on nanogun (will purposely not add recipe, if you want to mess with it in creative, sure do), then will release an alpha.

• Some news.
    - Removed Enhanced Diamond Drill
    + Added Nano Drill
    * Fixed bugs mentined previously
    * Fixed random NPE (it seems to be hapenning randomly, so I wrapped code in try{}catch{} block as usual) when FlightHandler checks if player is flying legitamately.

Nano drill comes with all the previous features of EDD with A TON cleaner code and slightly changed enchantment mechanic.
    Also, drill places torch when you rightclick it, hooray!

• v1.2.3-rc1
    + Added Nano Drill
    * Fixed bugs mentined previously
    * Fixed random NPE (it seems to be hapenning randomly, so I wrapped code in try{}catch{} block as usual) when FlightHandler checks if player is flying legitamately.
    * Cleaned up some code
    * Added Nano Hammer, no recipe yet
    * Added Nano Gun, temporary and ridiculous texture. This wonderful weapon can auto aim at any entity you target. Deals 9 hearts of damage, doesn't ignore armor. My plans on this thing: NEW TEXTURE - priority number 1; ammo usage and poisoinous/explosive ammo.

• Official Post

+ Added Nano Drill

Nano replaced it I presume?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Nano replaced it I presume?

Nano drill comes with all the previous features of EDD with A TON cleaner code and slightly changed enchantment mechanic.
    Also, drill places torch when you rightclick it, hooray!

• Official Post

I was right then :)

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Is there anyway to get osmium? Also you named tiny piles wrong, as 4 of them make a whole dust so they should be small piles.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Dang, Greg doesn't add any good way to get it :(

I see this too much.

• * Added Nano Gun, temporary and ridiculous texture. This wonderful weapon can auto aim at any entity you target. Deals 9 hearts of damage, doesn't ignore armor. My plans on this thing: NEW TEXTURE - priority number 1; ammo usage and poisoinous/explosive ammo.

Auto aim? I like it! so now it doesnt have any special attack mode?