Enable gollem-crop interaction.

• Hey guys

I am a noob when it comes to code, so please forgive me if this is wrong:

I posted to the thaumcraft3 forum for azanor to make his farming gollem (a little creature that can harvest and replant vanilla crops and a lot of mod crops too) compatible with the IC2 crops.

I got a reply from someone saying this would require the Ic2 devs creating (or alterning) some kind of API.

So now I am here, requesting this API update :)

Thanks!

• I actually do like this idea, as it stands IC2 is going through a kind of... change of management. If you really want to be able to automate IC2 farming Gregtech has a machine for that.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I actually do like this idea, as it stands IC2 is going through a kind of... change of management. If you really want to be able to automate IC2 farming Gregtech has a machine for that.

I know of this, but on my current server I dont even have a source of power setup yet, so that machine is a bit too high for me. Besides, I'd prefer golems to it anyway because I can have all of my crops in one farm harvested by one gollem.

• well as it stands that is your only option, sorry.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Official Post

That with the Golems has to be done on Azanors Side. Not only that IC2 has an API for that, Azanor already did IC2 Crop harvesting things in Thaumcraft 2.

• That with the Golems has to be done on Azanors Side. Not only that IC2 has an API for that, Azanor already did IC2 Crop harvesting things in Thaumcraft 2.

I just got the reply that the mod author himself should enable gollems to harvest his crops, there's an API for it on azanors side. this does not come from the mod author himself, but its worth checking.