IC2 Gregtech Server [1.6.2]

• alright and yea we will be resetting and then you can rejoin from there. I should have the server rolled out tomorrow because sty1sh donated the needed fund for the invoice, Wanna help? head to the website for details!

As soon as I get money in my paypal I will donate... for now I can't :X Also consider adding all the mods that you was going to add (Example - ExtraUtils) and would be awesome to add Soul Shards.

• alright yea extraultis is going to make it in and sure I can go and get a download for soulshards as well. Don't forget people you can also help by racking me more referrals via my affiliates link and/or donating directly. I have the link for Group Pay on the site where the affiliates link is so you can pay my client account for Fragnet so you can feels more secure that the money is going right where it's should. :rolleyes: Also the fact the money is paid in a secure fashion with many payment options via Fragnet.

• Also, in the beggining let's make a mining age, always day, savana / pains tiled biomes (savana - ruby, emeralds and stuff like that, plains - Bauxite, Iridium and stuff like that) / no underground things :3 ? (Just so we don't destroy the overword witht he mining cuz I get really often in situations like that... :D)

• Okay well the opportunity is there just in case you wanna do something anyway for the new several hours. (probably about 20-24 hours from now we'll switch the gears)

Forget a 2GB cause we're going for the 3GB because thanks to Mjw87 donated 18 bucks to us! Just need those last couple of dimes in order to dig in my commission funds. That's Should be in tomorrow.

• Can we make some rules on the new server to prevent lag.
    Like no quarries in the overworld, have a designed mystcraft age for digging.
    And no pumping nether lava, cause flowing lava animation causes lag. Unless we use the extra utl ender themic pump.

These 2 things alone will improve server lag greatly.

• Server is live! Everybody can join but Molten I need your IGN to add you to the whitelist then you can jump in as well. For new comers you'll want to head to my site and fills out the app there or here just fills it out like so

IGN
    Agrees to the rules?
    Which are the following

1. We are PVPing off!
    2. No greifing, any one who does will be processed and will be banned in most cases.
    3. No stealing either, everybody is sharing items/blocks/other entities but you must be working together. Failure to do so will result in a ban.
    4. Don't be an idiot with quarries and loaders of any kind. (a pump only need about a single chunk and not entire 9!)
    5. No abusing bugs (such as that liquid duping extra cells had)
    6. Hard drive space is 50GB so don't goes crazy with Mysticraft (ages will be deleted and you will be treated according on what's level you done it at) Please report anyone who made an excess amount of ages to be processed. Should people of the server as a whole abuse this then I'll limit creation of ages to ops only (me). Oh and ages will be deleted every 2 weeks so if you haven't used them for two weeks their off the disk.
    7. No sailing mouthing! (against one another and you got a ban hammer on the double) That's multicraft control panel sure goes a long way.
    8. No hacking clients or other mods that will cheat your way in. (flying mods are one)
    9. Work together! Anyone found working by themselves will be removed because we rather play more "coop" style than having someone mining up ores and bailing them away for themselves. This one will be lenient so you'll have chances to participate. But basically we don't desire those digging a hole and having their own piles of resources on the server.

Why you want to join our server?

and that's all there is to it. Don't forget Molten all you have to do is provide your IGN and you'll be whitelisted on the spot.

• IGN - tozzy2012
    Agrees to the rules? I agree
    Which are the following

1. We are PVPing off!
    2. No greifing, any one who does will be processed and will be banned in most cases.
    3. No stealing either, everybody is sharing items/blocks/other entities but you must be working together. Failure to do so will result in a ban.
    4. Don't be an idiot with quarries and loaders of any kind. (a pump only need about a single chunk and not entire 9!)
    5. No abusing bugs (such as that liquid duping extra cells had)
    6. Hard drive space is 50GB so don't goes crazy with Mysticraft (ages will be deleted and you will be treated according on what's level you done it at) Please report anyone who made an excess amount of ages to be processed. Should people of the server as a whole abuse this then I'll limit creation of ages to ops only (me). Oh and ages will be deleted every 2 weeks so if you haven't used them for two weeks their off the disk.
    7. No sailing mouthing! (against one another and you got a ban hammer on the double) That's multicraft control panel sure goes a long way.
    8. No hacking clients or other mods that will cheat your way in. (flying mods are one)
    9. Work together! Anyone found working by themselves will be removed because we rather play more "coop" style than having someone mining up ores and bailing them away for themselves. This one will be lenient so you'll have chances to participate. But basically we don't desire those digging a hole and having their own piles of resources on the server.

Why you want to join our server?
    My old server is getting a lot of lag and I want to try some 1.6.2 server....