Construction foam connected textures.

• Is it possible to make construction foam use connected textures, and if yes, then how?
    Also. it is possible to make it so that the different colors connect independently so that there is a border between 2 foam blocks with different colors, but not between 2 blocks with the same color?

Thanks in advance.

• What is the forum policy on necroposting? What if the thread is newly relevant? What if we want it bumped? What if we have the answers that nobody gave when the OP asked? What if we just want to answer for posterity? How old is obsolete? Is it OK to reply after a thread has been revived? Can you get in trouble for necromancy? Is it OK to expose the necromancer for his evils? What are the consequences? Will a dragon wielding a large Bodacious-Anti-Necroposting hammer appear at level 9001? Will said dragon instead roll over in its grave in the hirez forums?
    We should have a necropolicy sticky on every board, regardless to the answers to these questions.

• Official Post

Necroposting is discouraged but not prohibited.
    You can do it if you're adding something important to the topic, which is not often the case though.
    We like to rely on common sense.

By the way, do you have any reason to use colored fonts? It gets obnoxious when quoting.

• Official Post

By the way, do you have any reason to use colored fonts? It gets obnoxious when quoting.

It works fine (ish) on the normal black background, but with the quote boxes being white, it's only the default white that adjusts to not look weird.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I just do it out of habit. The practice comes from battle.net, where the awesome people (moderators, officials) got to use this great blue coloring which looked better on the dark background of the forum. I guess I feel a little bit more awesome when my posts are in blue. Actually, now that I think about it, coloring my posts blue is probably not worth the trouble of taking extra time and characters. On the other hand, it does force me to read over my text before posting.

It gets obnoxious when quoting.

The colors don't carry over when I quote, do they?