[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• He seems to be playing around with lots of outdated addons/mods. Probably learning.
    By the way, this addon may be outdated soon, as of 1.7

In code are already prep stuff for 1.7 : ) And, actually, idk how master about IC2 & BC, but still is needed to get stable version of both of this mods.
    And I go play with 1.6 already more and more then after 1.7 release. Simple because Im focused totally at Thaumcraft and Thermal Expansion integration.

Key :

I don't know why it won't be usable, even there is Project:RED, because PR is maybe far then this, but in gates and still miss lot of great stuff from RedPower. In case it will be really implemented.
    Like Alloy Smelter, like my favorite Retriever. They have pipes, but, i like old school from RedPower. At all, mainly Frames. But out of sentiment and missing old times.

You can fairly and better replace RedPower with

MFFS - Frames
    ProjRED - Core, Logic, Illumination, Exploration
    WRCBE - Wireless Redstone ( Before Addon for RP2, now for PR )

But, sometime Im just playing 1.4, because there is RedPower and, im sorry for say that but... ProjectRED is NOT replace. There can't be ANY mod which will be as awesome as RedPower2 was and still is, even in older version. Eloraam make it and maintain it for long and long times and her work is unforgetable.

And, by me.... Even ProjRED is in FTB Packs, I still don't use any of it. Because I just simply use Thermal Expansion pipes and tubes and lot of people using Applied Energetics.

Before all of those mods, I think we all use Barrels, RedPower Tubes and lot of walking through big rooms full of Barrels to get our resource. I miss that times but, also welcome new one, because it really can push community straight forward.

At all, new 1.7 update changes things and I will be waiting for Thaumcraft and also, I would like to FINALLY see XyCraft, which start to looking for me like Soaryn just taking money and do almost nothing, because its lot of months in 1.6 and he SKIP 1.5... Terrible terrible mods :3

Well, I'm happy I can working in this Addon. Even because there are futures and things they come in future which can move it to upper section and more interest.

Also because PowerConverters are no longer updated and mod which can do similar thing still missing and PConv. was really totally NOT nerfed at all for some cost.
    It was stupid.

So, welcome new era of converting things, not only just IC2 / MJ, forward and back, but lot more things I hope. : )

I have not enough time in last few weeks and in moment I gotta go away, again, next days will be just job and sleep, so not much time to be interested if im tired.

Also master I have few things which I would like to send you in next days, probably Wednesday since I'll be back.

It's about Thaumcraft Integration and there are some comments.

( After checking source tree in Eclipse, its just wooohoooo... More packages then IC2 have ? Aka... Really? :D )

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• Since im here for tiny jump, I'm asking everyone here for write here suggestion for which Aspect and what amount should have be in our Addon things.

Thnx for response. I add it later since something will be here ! : )

Here example of Thaumium Generator

public static AspectList generatorThaumium = new AspectList()
    .add(Aspect.ENERGY, 10)
    .add(Aspect.EXCHANGE, 15)
    .add(Aspect.MECHANISM, 10)
    .add(Aspect.MAGIC, 2)
    .add(Aspect.METAL, 5);

dont worry and just write up Latina name like "Permutatio" instead of EXCHANGE ! I change it up later !

Or, I can just put up special config for setting up how many aspects should be in machines, which could look just AWESOME ! 3:)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• You should probably Merge Master :)

In case... I hope everything is good enough and nothing broken. At least... BitBucket won't say anything...

Im glad I finally did stuff for Thaumcraft or... At least basic stuff :D

• :P Not yet...

I'm so killed for adding recipes for Thaumcraft stuff :D
    And ALL other things. That's impossible then mod have so much files :D

Edited once, last by CastielAngelow ().

• Well, I found enough good way in hope it will work :D

More in Commits :3

• I've been having a really bad day today. I got into a fight with my friend, and my other friend "accidentally" hitting me in the neck with a hacky-sack. I think at least. The story of my life. I've been bullied, mostly because of my name. And I've also been abused. Mostly by my brothers and sisters. I don't really know how to say this but, I actually wished I would've died when I was a kid. My childhood was terrible. The teachers I have K-2 always hated me. My first or second grade teacher actually slashed me in my forehead by "accident"... I don't really want to remember. This isn't the correct place for this but, I wanna tell you the story of my childhood. I grew up poor. I got bullied, beat on at home, and took it out on some kids at school. Yes, I was a bully. I don't like remembering that I used to be one, but I accept it for who I am now. I also starved myself some times. I'm now skinny, and can't gain any weight very well. I got into coding to get away from all of the bad things in school. That and I wanted to create something that was me. You know, actually me. Something that I could say, I made that. Now, I'm gonna try to relax from the world, and code some more redpower-2. Yes, I'm doing that. I don't care what you say, I'm still doing that. Only available to private server people! You know who you are. ;) Don't call me a whiner, but this is the story of my life. Not complete, but enough to give you a idea of what my life was like. One last thing, don't fuck with me or you might just get hurt.

• Official Post

I got into a fight with my friend, and my other friend

You only have 2 friends? Awwww that sucks.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.