[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

• Oh I don't take much personally, been there, done that, not worth the internalizing in the end. Give yourself an ulcer or worse that way. Nah, way more fun to blow stuff up in minecraft since for some insane reason blowing things up for real is illegal.

• Oh I don't take much personally, been there, done that, not worth the internalizing in the end. Give yourself an ulcer or worse that way. Nah, way more fun to blow stuff up in minecraft since for some insane reason blowing things up for real is illegal.

its only illegal if you don't have the permit for the demolition and the license from the feds for the explosives.
    just look at mythbusters....man I'd love to work with them.

• Official Post

So minecraft wins

Do you play with mods like ICBM too, or do you just like TNTing things?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Oh, I have mo creatures and some mod that has titans in it, and was actually considering getting something like transformers and seeing if I could blow them up too, or get squashed like a pancake. I'm sure that would be loads of fun.

And no, I don't have homicidal tendencies, I just like to have fun and something comes along and tries to kill me, so I respond in kind with usually overkill. Mainly cause they got in my way. But I leave the villagers alone, they didn't do anything to me.

Besides what do I need nuclear missiles for? It's more fun to set a trap and lure some stupid unsuspecting ogre into it and watching him go boom.

• ICBM has a portable rocket launcher, no nukes for it though
    MFFS's interdiction matrix is a great mob defense system. a little expensive on the diamonds, but with cave ogre farms, you have no worrys
    RI is the best for power, well if combined with RC right now. a 4HP boiler can provide the power you need for an interdiction matrix, though I go overkill and use a 36HP with a 3x3 large turbine for more power, OH HO OH. (points if you get the reference) Hopefully they fix their fusion reactor soon. I so want to power my ethanol production with a fusion reactor. :P

• ICBM doesn't sound like my style really. MFFS I have installed, love frying things with it. That's loads of fun, especially the pigs and sheep, little jerks always pop in the wrong places and get in the way, and yes, it is expensive diamond wise. RI though, I was messing with reactorcraft to make a super colloidal fusion reactor, still a work in progress... so I could use their defensive systems to annihilate things. Not sure if RI is the same thing here. However, the way my reactor is going... or I should say ISN'T going, I may have to settle for a smaller reactor. At the rate I'm blowing this big one up, my great great great great great great great, many times great, grandkids are gonna glow in the dark.

In the end I keep disintegrating my pipes and the containment system keeps melting into lava and the lava flows into the rings and the water doesn't work right, and things overheat and animals suddenly ignite and it's just a mess.

• RI's fusion reactor is much more user friendly, but it currently doesn't work...consumes more power than it produces, heat issue. The fission reactor is a bit buggy right now as well, but with RC and forestry, it is way easy to setup an RC boiler to power your stuff.
    ICBM also has grenades, shrapnel mines (these really crater an area), turrets (machine gun, laser, AA, and rail guns), various other types of explosives beyond nuke like exothermic, endothermic, ender, antimatter, redmatter, anvil, shrapnel, rejuvenating, thankfully you can disable explosions to prevent too much griefing.
    Reactor craft's fusion reactor is a massive multiblock monstrosity that is multiblocking gone wrong.
    I use an interdiction matrix for my mob farm, as well as to protect my village and processing base.
    I love those things.

• Well, if RI fusion reactor starts working, I'll look into that then, cause this one is just going way wrong every time I try to set it up. This explodes, that melts down, that explodes, this disintegrates, I get knocked around, nuked, irradiated, etc. I'm sure you get the picture. Still quite fun blowing stuff up with it, but eventually I do want it to work, which I'm not so sure it will now. Who knows.