Texturepack Connected Textures

• Official Post

Anyone have any ideas how to make things like glass get connected textures using a texture pack and optifine like Sphax glass?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Must have missed that. Thanks :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Still not getting it to work with Forestry stained glass. IC's reinforced glass works, but forestry's is just plain weird. Anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong (Still using 1.4.7 BTW, so the texture sheet is right)

• If I had to guess it is probably due to the way Sengir renders the colored glass, especially due to its transcluency. You might want to ask on the Forestry Forumsm (if it exists) or Buildcraft Forums for that.