[Needs Help]I'm a Wiring retard

• I've got to say i'm a wiring retard and have 0 clue why my wires are exploding

I would be very thankfull if some one could give me a save file of there world OR make a world showing in detail different set up and showing how to achieve said setup.
    Thanks

Cheesecookie :)

• is there a way to make them not explode while still using copper? i don't want to waste on HV when LV is all i need can i feed a MFSU into a Batbox? so i can stull run LV or will that destroy the BB? i realy don't like dealing with transformers

Edit: Dw i found out first hand and almost died

• Official Post

Sorry, if you're using an MFE or MFSU, you're stuck with transforming it down or using higher grade cables. Those blocks (and their corresponding storage levels) are meant for MV and HV wiring.

• Alright how do i make it into LV i've gotten it down to MV but when i put it into the LV Trans is stays at 128EU/t the batbox can withstand MV but i would still rather loop the power back into my power grid instead of storing into the batbox, i dont want to use the batbox to convert the current into LV i want my LV Trans to do that

• Alright how do i make it into LV i've gotten it down to MV but when i put it into the LV Trans is stays at 128EU/t the batbox can withstand MV but i would still rather loop the power back into my power grid instead of storing into the batbox, i dont want to use the batbox to convert the current into LV i want my LV Trans to do that

have you oriented your points correctly? also no redstone should be applied to LV, check for nearby switches torches etc.

• have you oriented your points correctly? also no redstone should be applied to LV, check for nearby switches torches etc.

Found the problem i was using HV cable on the LV so it sent out a HV current i've changed it to copper and it's at a LV current now

• The cable is not influencing the current, it has just different properties of how much it can carry at max and how much it looses on the way.

• The cable is not influencing the current, it has just different properties of how much it can carry at max and how much it looses on the way.

When i hooked up the copper cable is started to emit a LV current and when i hook up a HV Cable it emits a HV current explain that if the above statement is true

• I'm Not talking about the batbox plus the batbox does accept 128EU/t

What i am talking about is when i connect a MV Trans to a LV trans with a HV cable then i use a HV cable to connect with a batbox it still sends out 128EU/t (i've connected the MV to the LV via MV one dot side and LV 3 dot side and LV 1dot side to Batbox 0 dot side)

• what you are seeing is 4 packets of 32, which is equal to one packet of MV. Having 1 packet of high voltage go thru will blow up the batbox.

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]