Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

• Visiting a building under construction (for my university stuff) is not that cool if some security measures are missing, as you can see:
    (by the way, i'm on the picture, although you wont be able to see my face :3)

I don't see any ginger cats in that picture... -_- stop trying to fool us spwnx we know you aren't in that pic

Dont quote pictures, one is enough ~SpwnX

• I don't see any ginger cats in that picture... -_- stop trying to fool us spwnx we know you aren't in that pic

Trust me or not, i'm really that person with blue shirt and white helmet going upstairs. I posted it because you cant see my face.

• Also, thanks to Goldern trying to update the IC² Wiki!!!
    And don't ask me why I am saying this, I seems to be the only one taking care of the Wiki. There are still Anti-HAYO Terrorists out there, and it is not nice to be the only one undoing there evil work, neither to enter a Captcha every time doing so.

• Also, thanks to Goldern trying to update the IC² Wiki!!!
    And don't ask me why I am saying this, I seems to be the only one taking care of the Wiki. There are still Anti-HAYO Terrorists out there, and it is not nice to be the only one undoing there evil work, neither to enter a Captcha every time doing so.

Yeah, he PMed me about IC² wiki and i gave him some advices, like contacting imer, if he really wants to update (image files and new pages) the wiki.

• Oh! Found you!

Photoshop Skills OVER 9000!!!

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Lol. [Btw idk if you guys are using sarcasm or whatever, that guy it is REALLY me, not my stupid cat avatar]

I dont know what you see, but I see a golden Plate mounted on your Head. And said Plate has is not even close to your Avatar.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Yes, of course. We don't deny it, sirus had just shown the picture again for the sake of seeing you.

mm yes spwnx so sexy KappaFace

• By the Way, the Displeased Scottsman Enderman Roleplay Guy has ignored me, so YOU, yes, you, volunteer now for Aperture Science Testing, well, you, need to tell me about his profile. Of course, I ignored him back, too.

Also, I actually needed to double the size of the Saber tp fit in there.

• New Topic, what do you think about DIN ISO 8601? (unless you are Japanese, since you already follow that Standard).

GregTech Website

• Is there another ISO 8601, which descibes proper Date Formats?

GregTech Website

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601, this ?
    Same thing I got, no idea what it means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601
    wtf.... the exact same link... but different
    Wait, oh. What? The article just changed o.o

• Well, we follow this one here on brazil : NBR 5892:1989
    Which is kinda backwards : day/month/year , hour/min/sec

Im pretty sure that is exactly the way we do it.