Mass Fabricators in FTB 1.1.5 running too fast?

• I'd put this into the bug tracker, but seeing that all of the bugs are for the upcoming changes (which seems like a complete overhaul based on Direwolf's videos! 8| I miss my pretty refined iron already! ;( ), I'm pretty sure this would be obsolete.

I ran a test setup with a MassFabricator connected to an MFSU at maximum storage (in creative mode). When it produced 1 UU matter, I broke the MassFabricator. The energy used was about 170,000 - I'm accounting for the time it took me to see that it hit 100% and breaking the machine). The MassFabricator had no scrap in it, but that energy cost is the cost of having scrap constantly in the MassFab.

For now, I'll just chalk this up to the "teaser before the nerf". The nerf being that I don't think I can build up stacks upon stacks of UU-Matter. Granted, if I can put liquid UU-matter into cans...

• Official Post

Bugs for versions before IC² experimental are unsupported.
    For 1.6.X IC² 2.0 Experimental version you will now need 10 000 000 EU to produce one bucket of UUM (Equivalent to one UUM item, which is only there for item-liquid conversion or 1 666 666 with scrap (334 scraps required).
    No more easy Creative Survival.

Moved to Support section.

• Official Post

All configable now though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yeah, like I said, that's what I figured. :) Too bad there's not an Iridium Drill with SIlk Touch... I always had two drills in earlier FTB versions - one with fortune III, and one with Silk Touch. I see that the Vajra does that now with right clicking, so I suppose that's a good trade-off.

• Official Post

Yeah, like I said, that's what I figured. :) Too bad there's not an Iridium Drill with SIlk Touch... I always had two drills in earlier FTB versions - one with fortune III, and one with Silk Touch. I see that the Vajra does that now with right clicking, so I suppose that's a good trade-off.

M+Right click turns the drill to silk touch mode ;)

• M+Right click turns the drill to silk touch mode ;)

Ohh... I have all of my key configs changed around, though (being left-handed, half the keys are changed up). M is the minimap menu. :D Ok, looks like I'm liking the IC2 changes a little bit more now - not that I didn't like the changes before (ore washing and getting that extra ore out of it is nice, especially when TE is so slow at it - never used that mod too much after setting up quarries).