strange IC2 error in 1.4.7

• I have a very strange issue that started up with no changes to MC.
    I get this error when I try to play anything but my pixelmon setup.
    1.4.7 btw the only thing I've done is take a two day car trip and install drivers for a USB wireless adapter. I've tried reinstalling IC2, resetting the config file, getting a new jar file. The only thing that stops this is to disable IC2.
    Any idea as to what is going on? This is on my SMP btw.
    I also have MOC installed, but the error is nearly the same, it just involves the CMS from that mod but with IC2 at the core.

• Try using the lattest version of Forge 1.4.7 (or update to 1.5/6) Also try removing Optifine as that has issues with compatibility. What would help however is if you could post the FML-0 file that generates when you use the instance

• Official Post

Set gamemode peaceful, known 1.4.7 bug around Halloween. Never going to get fixed if you stay on 1.4.7 though :(

It's bad code about trying to spawn mobs with q-suit and nano suit, may happen around 26th November and 1st April too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Set gamemode peaceful, known 1.4.7 bug around Halloween. Never going to get fixed if you stay on 1.4.7 though :(

It's bad code about trying to spawn mobs with q-suit and nano suit, may happen around 26th November and 1st April too.

That explains it.
    I'm only going to stay in 1.4.7 until the transformers converters mod gets finished, then I'll update to 1.6.4 and pick up something to replace as much of RP2 as I can.
    EDIT: it also explains why my pixelmon setup would work as pixelmon overwrites the default spawner and doesn't let any stock mobs spawn. Which is a shame as I'd love to fight a creeper or enderman with a pokemon.

• Official Post

Everything fine now, Halloween be over.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Everything fine now, Halloween be over.

yeah, everything works now. and at least I have a work around if it crops up again. Hopefully I can update to 1.6.4 before the next time it happens, but I do need one last add-on mod to get finished.