Posts by invultri

I am going to make this one very simple rule, this rule only concerns Gollark and Sinnaj,

Gollark and Sinnaj are no longer allowed to enter each other base and must remain at 100 blocks distance from each other at all times. Failing to do this will result in an immediate BAN.

Chisel2_DEV-2.3.9.93.jar
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.64b96.jar
    appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-22.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.5.0.514-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.27.jar

BiblioCraft[v1.10.2][MC1.7.10].jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.708-experimental.jar

Right this was one of those updates from HELL again. With great pain and effort I managed to update those 2 mods.

Current issues:
    * Installing forestry seems to remove all underground biomes blocks, or at least identifiers that look like it.
    * Installing gregtech beyond the 2 updated mods gets Thaumcraft into a fit with an AbstractMethod error.
    * AE + EC need a higher forge version, will attempt that again after the above 2 issues are resolved.

Full list:

Due to obvious rule one violations going nearly unnoticed twice, until someone bothers to do something about these problems, I probably won't play. This time someone's killed me over a controversial water supply system. And says 'I'll give back your stuff' when I doubt that will actually happen. Nobody believes that I carry a load of machinery parts and stuff when I do carry that stuff around. And giving back my stuff will not help when, like I said, I doubt anyone will believe I have it, and I can't even remember the stuff I carry.

So seriously, there are major issues on this server.

Right I am going to sleep now, depending on how I wake up there might be TWO bans incoming. The first 2 EVER!

gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.19.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.533-1.7.10.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.694-experimental.jar

All mods

Fresh crash from kirara 4

Mods:

Updated:
    Chisel2_DEV-2.3.7.77.jar
    GTExtras-0.2.2.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.5.0.485-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.12.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.530-1.7.10.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.691-experimental.jar

Missing Blocks/Items:

Full list:

Can someone tell me the mods and versions that are actually on K4 right now? It's not on the OP and my game is stuck loading:

Won't go past [21:33:05] [Client thread/INFO] [Forestry]: Skipping CraftGuide integration.

You are not patient enough, load times increased a lot since greg added ore crushing

Mods on K4: