[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• @Fogrye : Sorry to have scared you ^^

I was freaked out. After a while i understand, that you are asking SpwnX.

The classes ihl.handpump.IHLHandPump and ihl.collector.CollectorItem override Item.getDamage(), which is a very bad idea for performance reasons. Please get rid of it if you can.

I hope this code instead:

Code
    @Override
        public double getDurabilityForDisplay(ItemStack stack)
        {
            return ((double)this.maxCharge-(double)ElectricItem.manager.getCharge(stack))/(double)this.maxCharge;
        }

...will safe a performance. Did you use a special ItemRenderer for that?

EDIT:
    Fixed version (0.530) ready.

• Ever since version 0.527 alot of the items no longer have localized names. Do you have any plans to fix this soon? It's very distracting to be working with item.itemCellBlueVitriolDissolvedInWater.name
    Is anyone else *not* having this problem with 0.530+?

• Ever since version 0.527 alot of the items no longer have localized names. Do you have any plans to fix this soon? It's very distracting to be working with item.itemCellBlueVitriolDissolvedInWater.name
    Is anyone else *not* having this problem with 0.530+?

This is because i always leaving this later, "till i finish crafting system". I will consider your message as request, therefore i will do this now.
    Language file updated and uploaded with newest version (0.531).

• This is because i always leaving this later, "till i finish crafting system". I will consider your message as request, therefore i will do this now.
    Language file updated and uploaded with newest version (0.531).

Awesome :)
    Thanks for handling this so quickly.

• Just an idea, but how about high voltage pylons for your flexible cables? Connecting far apart factorys not with hundreds of laggy 1m cables, but few long entitys and also avoiding energy teleportation? Ideally even saving internally how the power network is build when building, so that it is not nesseary to keep all chunks loaded, only the input/output transforming stations? That whould allow for long distance Enets without cheaty teleportation and could look really cool with your cables.

• Ideally even saving internally how the power network is build when building, so that it is not nesseary to keep all chunks loaded, only the input/output transforming stations?

Already unnessesary. If intermediate junction box tile enities are not loaded cable losses are not calculated, but network are still working (theoretically).

That whould allow for long distance Enets without cheaty teleportation and could look really cool with your cables.

Yes, that is idea. I'm about to finish (although i'm "about to finish" 3 months before) cable factory crafting tree (pure ic2 one). After that (may be a 2-6 months later) i will create a high voltage generator and "Umformer" to convert energy.
    EDIT:

I'm about to finish (although i'm "about to finish" 3 months before) cable factory crafting tree (pure ic2 one).

I'm finished (quote related).

• Fresh crash from kirara 4

Mods:

• Deployed on the server

• Official Post

Why do you want v0.526 so much? What's wrong with the latest version?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

By the way Foghrye4, I fixed the missing icons on your wiki page. Also, holy crap things have got a lot more complicated without Gregtech now :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I am currently in progress of making little overhaul to Infitech 2 and I am looking bit deeply into IHL now. But I am finding hard to find out some recipes.

For example recipe to make Steel hammer head is not showing anything. Well it does show furnace recipes: Tar pitch bar => Small piece of tar pitch; Bucket of spruce resin => Bucket of tar pitch... both of these when I try to look up the recipe for that Hammer head.

Another is Tiny stell bar. Again it shows only furnace recipes for the tar pitch.

And a lot of others. When looking at the id names its most of the items ihl:item.ihlSimpleItem doesnt show any recipes, or only "Tar" in furnace recipes.

edit: Oh and also forgot to add, that even when it shows correct/working recipe for the item, it is still showing the Tar furnace recipes as well...

• Official Post

It seems that NEI confuses certain recipes when searching any item, so the recipe for the tar bucket, coal electrode, quicklime, dehydrated gypsum and the item you actually wanted shows up if you try looking at the recipe of it.

If you search the usage of an item however, it works fine.

I see this too much.

• Ok. But still I cant get NEI to show recipes for certain items like Tiny steel bar, Steel hammer head, Cutting knife etc...
    So is that something on NEI side, or IHL?