Posts by invultri

I hope it wasn't my Base, you can verify this by using my nether tunnel. If it was my Base, well I guess I'll be starting gathering resources again so there's no worrying about this.

EDIT : Actually now that I'm looking at it again I'm seeing that it is really far away from spawn. But does that mean there's a gigantic hole in the map ?

Nope, it has regenerated. I just dumped the region file.

(Yes that needed a double post)
    Since k4 is supposed to be kirara 3.0, why would you not create another thread ?
    I think it is a nightmare to actively follow the updates, even tho there's not a ton of it at the moment, it could be a pain for a new player.

I will do that soon, likely with steam age of GT.

I'm stuck inside a magic forest, every time I log in the server crashes and I don't see why. As I entered it, the server immediatly closed and I can't do anything. I'm not sure if a command block clock would tp me because I'm on a horse, so I think the only way to move my butt out is with NBT edit.

Now where to report that ??

Good news for those, who use IHL stuff on Kirara (who are SpwnX). IHL updated to be compatible with GT6. Also you will lost all your fluids, if they are stored in IHL cells, because i switched to little more "healthy" item damage system. I hope that much of missing items will not break something. Report any... anything related to IHL in IHL thread.

Will be included in K4 with the next update

New try on K4

Currently installed:
    AdminCommandsToolbox-0.0.2a_1.7.10.jar
    AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.1.0+89.1415c.jar
    BiblioCraft[v1.9.2][MC1.7.10].jar
    BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    Chisel2_DEV-2.3.5.005a8c5.jar
    CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.4.35-universal.jar
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.53b82.jar
    MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar
    MobiusCore-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar
    Morpheus-1.7.10-1.5.26.jar
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar
    Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar
    Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.4.jar
    UndergroundBiomesConstructs-1.7.2-0.7.jar
    appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-8.jar
    eirairc-mc1.7.10-v1.7.56.jar
    fastcraft-1.19.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.5.0.464-unstable.jar
    gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.01.jar
    immibis-core-59.0.7.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.676-experimental.jar
    redlogic-59.1.9.jar
    sampler-1.17.jar

Town rules: You can select a plot of upto 5 adjacent 16x16 slabs in any shape you like (That is 1280 blocks, if you want to deviate from the slab layout you can ask the town committee (me) to allow the proposed plot) as long as its not closer than 10 blocks to other plots with one side of the plot being within 10-16 blocks of other plots. This should allow for an organic growing town whilst leaving room for roads and other beautifications. With a bit of luck we might have full chunks in between building for fountains, Greg statues and other fun stuff. Chunkloading of houses needs coordination with your neighbours.

This is supposed to facilitate organic growth. Yes this will be smaller than a single chunkloader, but you do now want industry there to start with. We could bump to 7 chunks if 5 is to small.

Yeah, it is much easier if there is a placeBlock Function, instead of having to hack into the Code. I need to refine Worldgen Code a bit so that it has an automatically working Ore Placement Function (which takes all registered Stones into account), instead of you having to decide about that manually.

And yes, unless you want to wait until I make UB Rocks visually compatible to my System, Worldgen is okay.

Ok I will wait a bit :)

Glory to mail backups:
    *snip*

You have just earned one admin bribe point

It is the other Mods compatibility Code which crashes, not GregTech itself. But you are right, we should wait a little. At least until the Crafting Recipes are back.

Is the world gen part of gt 'ok' ?

This time... I feel like playing on my own. I'll trade and interact as usual though.

Btw, I want to see UB + RWG and GT. PFAA while cool, have shown to be problematic (and resource intensive).

This is what I was thinking. At the very least I should put up a test server with ub + rwg + gt + gc to see if the world gen is "fast enough" to prevent world pregen.

Update completed

AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.1.0+89.1415c.jar server only
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    Chisel2-2.3.5.31.jar
    ExtraCells-1.7.10-2.2.53b82.jar
    Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.8.261.jar
    GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.8.261.jar
    MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.8.261.jar
    Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar New railcraft makes chisel puke (seems related to abyssal stone
    Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.4.jar
    UndergroundBiomesConstructs-1.7.2-0.7.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.5.0.458-unstable.jar
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.673-experimental.jar

Starminer1710-0.9.8.jar Only on KT
    Somewhere in one of the posts is the starminer zip:
    http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/…9d9421dcf0bf451f48a64d6c3

From OP:

Social rules: I want to keep this simple: Don't be a dick, Don't steal, Do have fun. As a rule of thumb: If its not yours, don't touch it without permission!

To clarify:
    Keeping someone hostage is falling under that rule, griefing and stealing is also falling under that rule.

tldr;
    Lets not have any more of that. please.