[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• 1. Railcraft is almost certainly crashing because of the Chisel version
    2. Hence why both are wrong according to the server
    3. Forestry does exist - http://jenkins.ic2.player.to/job/Forestry_Dev/458/
    Working Chisel for Railcraft 9.5.0.0: (that I presume it's wanting) - http://coloredlightscore.us.to…hisel-2%20v1.7.10-Dev/46/

If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas.

I'll give that Chisel build a try. Many thanks. :)

As for point number three, the OP says
    Forestry 3.3.0.458
    The link you gave me says
    Forestry 3.5.0.458

It took me a while to realize it was probably a typo and I should go with the build number.

• Official Post

Ohhh, I hadn't noticed that. They upped the version number a couple of weeks ago.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• And now I notice that the forum wiped ALL :shakefist: my administration, including the edits to the op. Will somehow have to get that sorted later today / tomorrow.

It was down a few days ago

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Glory to mail backups:

• GT6 is out, I suggest trying to launch kirara4 with RWG and GT6, and see how it goes.

• GT6 currently has nothing inside and crashes with some of the mods...
    Soo... a bit too early i say...

Also, do we still use PFAA? It was the reason for the Galacticraft problems, right? And not used on K3...

Once there are enough features added to GT6, i whould like to start a new base on K4. Someone who wants to play together with me? Playing alone is a bit boring, so a team of 3-4 whould be nice.

• Someone who wants to play together with me? Playing alone is a bit boring, so a team of 3-4 whould be nice.

I'm the AE guy of kirara, I'm skilled understanding GT mechanics and I'm currently building a High voltage base. I think I will be more than qualified to play with you. Also I've still not put down a single crop (the one I bred was on k2, but my stuff from k3 != stuff from k2, so I basically started from scratch on k2) and yet I have a super duper base (thanks to the many plutonium veins I found).

EDIT : It should be noted that I'm extremely lucky. I found a GT diamond vein right under my first base. And 5 minutes ago, I found these. The second screenshot was taken litteraly 1 minute after the first one, and I found these under my new base.

Concerning GT6, I know we wouldn't be able to start just right now, but my concern was to see how RWG + GT6's oregen would work if we pregen say 500 blocks in each direction.

Edited once, last by Nexey ().

• I think I'll start on K4 as soon as it's up too, so I guess I'm in. I was kind of a N00b on K3 but I blame that on having to get back into modded Minecraft, my basemate and the fact that I built a really long road before getting into anything more advanced than a shovel.

• I think I'll start on K4 as soon as it's up too, so I guess I'm in. I was kind of a N00b on K3 but I blame that on having to get back into modded Minecraft, my basemate and the fact that I built a really long road before getting into anything more advanced than a shovel.

You don't need a basemate :p Last time I was playing with somebody was when playing FTB unleashed, my Massfap exploded and somebody which was kinda friendly invited me into his base, so I was able to start over and build more stuff, even though I was extremely advanced before this explosion (also I remember putting down a HV cable into the mass fab whereas it was already linked to a HV transformer, the explosion radius was about 28 blocks in each direction if I recall correctly).

• Glory to mail backups:
    *snip*

You have just earned one admin bribe point

It is the other Mods compatibility Code which crashes, not GregTech itself. But you are right, we should wait a little. At least until the Crafting Recipes are back.

Is the world gen part of gt 'ok' ?

This time... I feel like playing on my own. I'll trade and interact as usual though.

Btw, I want to see UB + RWG and GT. PFAA while cool, have shown to be problematic (and resource intensive).

This is what I was thinking. At the very least I should put up a test server with ub + rwg + gt + gc to see if the world gen is "fast enough" to prevent world pregen.

• Official Post

Yeah, it is much easier if there is a placeBlock Function, instead of having to hack into the Code. I need to refine Worldgen Code a bit so that it has an automatically working Ore Placement Function (which takes all registered Stones into account), instead of you having to decide about that manually.

And yes, unless you want to wait until I make UB Rocks visually compatible to my System, Worldgen is okay.

• did that 3-4 count you in, Blood Asp? because joining a team might actually get me back to minecraft before i get an internet connection where mobs don't freeze for 10 seconds, and then freeze somewhere nearby, and then do it again, and again, until i actually manage to hit them.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Yeah, it is much easier if there is a placeBlock Function, instead of having to hack into the Code. I need to refine Worldgen Code a bit so that it has an automatically working Ore Placement Function (which takes all registered Stones into account), instead of you having to decide about that manually.

And yes, unless you want to wait until I make UB Rocks visually compatible to my System, Worldgen is okay.

Ok I will wait a bit :)