Posts by SeNtiMeL

No Itemconflict, No errors in the log, but if both installed, you cant fly with GraviSuite

Maybe both mods uses double jump for flying ?

I think, what EE blocked standart fly mehanizm with internal procedure. EE scaning to FLY and disable it, if it's another that CREATIVE or EE item. It's bad practice. But i can't change EE code.
    My addon used standart functions to enable fly.

I scan EE source code and found this functions: private void doFlightCheck(List players, xd world). This functions check flight status every Tick and all my assumptions proved to be true.

Awesome addon! I really like it but does it have config file ? Because it apparently did not create any in my config folder in minecraft. It could also use some more options in config file, such as maxCharge and transferLimit, so server owners can adjust them to what they like. :thumbup:

It's have config file in "Config folder" - GraviSuite.cfg. It's normaly create if you use default launcher. You can change ID of items. Maybe in new version i will add other options in config.

I have this problem too :cursing:
    For author only (another language):

Very strange, i try to find this problem. In creative mode fly is ok ?

(another language)

Nice mod :). I had trouble installing it though.. no matter how I would name it (mod_zGraviSuite_1_0_client.zip, zmod_zGraviSuite_1_0_client.zip, zzzzmod_zGraviSuite_1_0_client.zip), it would always load before IC2 had a chance to load and register its items, causing this error in recipe registration:

Code
    public String getPriorities() {
            return "required-after:mod_IC2";
        }

I forget add this string to bukkit port :) I will add soon.

Hello boys and girls ! Our scientists are glad to present you the latest advanced scientific development !!! After UFO falling near to Roswell, New Mexico, in June or July 1947 we are engaged more than 65 years in reverse engineering. There were numerous attempts to reproduce the gravitational engine of aliens, but till 2012 they were unsuccessful. And now after long years of research we represent you our new development a gravitational suite, based at alien technology.

And now we are proud to present to you:

UltimateLappack (based on our advanced development in the field of power and properties of iridium in combination to superconductors).
    Tech specification:
    - energy storage 10 000 000 eu and it's can full charge and discharge about at 25 seconds !!! It's fully charge MFE only for 2 seconds. 8)
    - can charge and discharge at MFE and MFSU. You can use it as portable storage.
    - visual indication of activation mode and charge state ! (See screenshot at spoiler ! You can change visual indicator energy state placement in config file. Hud position is: 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright.)
    - can supply additional power yours dressed chest electric armor (like quantum chest plate, electric jetpack and etc). For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    GravitationChestPlate (Based on the latest gravitational engine and UltimateLappack).
    Tech specification:
    - It's allow fly ! . Default key for activate Gravitation engine is "F" (you can change it in options). Fly mode activate by double jump. Remember: if gravi engine is "ON", you loose energy irrespective of you fly or not.
    - contains all spec of quantum body armor.
    - energy storage 10 000 000 eu and it's can full charge and discharge about at 25 seconds.
    - can charge and discharge at MFE and MFSU. You can use it as portable storage.
    - supplies with energy your electrotool (as drill, saw, laser and etc..)
    - full charge will suffice for 30 minutes of flight. Can boost fly by press "Boost key" (сonsumption of energy increases in 2 times).
    - visual indication of activation mode and charge state ! (See screenshot at spoiler ! You can change visual indicator energy state placement in config file. Hud position is: 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright.)
    Advanced Lappack
    Tech specification:
    - energy storage 1 000 000 eu.
    - can charge at MFE, MFSU
    - visual indication of charge state.
    - can supply additional power yours dressed chest electric armor (like quantum chest plate, electric jetpack and etc). For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    Advanced Electric Jetpack
    Tech specification:
    - overlocked engine - max height now limit to 256 ! (energy consumption 50% more than standart Electric Jetpack)
    - can enable and disable jetpack engine for your convenience ("Fly" key)
    - boost mode (energy consumption x5 more)
    - visual indication of charge state and work mode (you can change work mode by shift "Space bar" and press "Mode key" )
    Advanced NanoChestPlate
    Tech specification:
    - contains all spec of Nano Body Armor.
    - integrated Advanced Electric Jetpack (see specification above)
    GraviTool
    Tech specification:
    - energy storage 100 000 eu.
    - universal tool, it's include 4 removable snap (wrench, hoe, treetap, screwdriver)
    - wrench work only at lossless mode !
    - now you don't need use Buildcraft (forestry) wrench ! Our wrench works with Buildcraft, Forestry, ThermalExpansion and mods which use BC wrench !
    - screwdriver snap works with all Redpower device and also can rotate pistons, dispenser and repeaters !
    - you can change work mode by shift "right mouse button" and "Mode key"
    Advanced Diamond Drill
    Tech specification:
    - 35% faster than diamond drill in normal mode
    - energy consumption 100% more than diamond drill
    - Have 4 working modes ("Normal mode", "Lower power" - speed same as original Diamond Drill, "Fine mode" - speed same as Drill, "Big holes" - destroy 3 * 3 * 1 area for quick mine. For enable this function shift in hand this item and press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    Advanced Chainsaw
    Tech specification:
    - 35% faster than chainsaw
    - energy consumption 100% more than chainsaw
    - can eff operate with (wool, melon, pumpkin, cactus)
    Vajra (ultimate tool)
    Tech specification:
    - Based the destruction of intermolecular bonds with the microwave magnetic field
    - Can break any block in game (exclude bedrock) with one hit (include in flight mode)
    - 30% better damage than nanosaber
    - have accurate mode - silk touch (right mouse button). For enable this function press key "Mode" and Right Click mouse button.
    - energy consumption 3333 eu per hit (work time with vajra + Ultimate Lappack equivalent diamond drill + lappack).

Addon spotlight by Edoreld for version 1.9.1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TcJLftRq5s
    Addon spotlight by Ultimate_omega: http://youtu.be/o6xbxJ8G3-w
    Addon spotlight by Corjaantje: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6UzyGFFjGo

Sphax purebdcraft style pack (128x, 64x) by Pcmaster160 : http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x-gravitation-suite-11

Design of Gravitation Suite:

Crafting recipe (you can disable some crafting recipes in config file):

You can change visual indicator energy state placement in config file. Also you can disable it, if you use others HUD addons ! (Hud position is: 1 - topleft, 2 - topright, 3 - bottomleft, 4 - bottomright)

Sceenshots of visual indicator energy state:

Old versions:
    Download old versions here

Changelog

For all those who want to use my addons in their mods pack, I give permission to use all my addons. You don't need pm me about it !

P.S. Thanks to Arhan and Krezzard for graphics and crafting ideas. And other peoples who help me develop this adddon.

Download Gravitation Suite for Minecraft 1.7.2 and Minecraft 1.7.10:

I working now at new addon for IC. But i faced the problem in ElecticItem.class main IC code. If i set MaxCharge of my item more than 5 000 000. Algorithm of calculation of a charge state in ElectricItem not work correctly (through meta data). Please fix algorithm of calculation charge state and Render through meta data.

Sample of new formula:

Good idea :)

1. Bug found : if you adjust the power output of a solar panel for an SMP server, it still states in the GUI that it is generating the original power output.

I calculated that in order to make this mod not grossly overpowered, I had to reduce all the generation values by a factor of 4. With that nerf, it requires a nuclear generator (several CASUCS) to generate enough power to build your first few ultimate hybrids, but after a while the ultimate hybrids produce enough UUM to pay for themselves and then some.

Please help. When appearing on a server Bukkit solar module displays the following error:

I will check it. Thanks for report.