Posts by Glease

<CoFH Tweak>{1.7.10R1.0.1} [CoFH Tweak ASM] (minecraft.jar)

well.. i searched "tweaks" in the DriodEdit and it told me only inv.tweaks is found. i forgot to turn off the case sensitive option XP
    sorry for that.

man i got a bug that SEEMS to be relative to your fastcraft. i have put the crashreport in the attachment. i'm not the one who meets this bug, so i can't give you any information except that crashreport. i'm asking the one who posted this bug for more detail howerver, if you need it.

EDIT: if this actually has nothing to do with your mod, i'll apologize. i don't really understand either java or Minecraft.

After 3 crashes,I finally confirmed the one behind it.Your mod crash my server when the server stops.
    Here is the crash report:

There is a graphic bug,which doesn't crash the game.But it looks quite weird.
    That is,the progess bar doesn't display porperly.

Detail:
    MC1.5.2,Advanced machine4.9,IC2_lf329,Optifine_1.5.2_D3,forge710,gregtech,mfr and a lot of other mods.
    As you see,machine is doing nothing,but the progess bar tells me the machine is progessing...something.It's really weird and confusing.

EDIT:All right,I figure out the problem.(don't ask me how!)the problem is in these lines of codes.your machine's progress bar scale incorrectly.The reason is simple,progress bar only scale when the Gui is opened,in order to save CPU power.when closed,it will save the current place of the progress bar and stop update it.When the jobs are done,the progess value goes back to 0.When you open the Gui,MC reload the progress bar's place from the saved one in the RAM,without judging wthether it is correct(that's because your code!) .That's my explanation,maybe incorrect.
    I borrowed some lines of code from UnixRano(don't tell him!)which is showed below.

All right,I got it.Thank you for stop me from making an impossible design.

I'm trying to build some sort of cooling tower,which use core heat exchanger.

All the former cooling tower designs use compoent heat exchanger.so the heat need to be delivered via heat exchanger.That means this kind of super cooling module can't be turn into a cooling tower for DDoS systems,via common way.So I got my eyes on the core heat exchanger,which can exchange heat with the reactor hull,then with the OC vents.

I'm still working on it,but it seems that this can work.

Can this concept work?