Posts by Martititi

Transformer upgrades are supposed to make machines accept a higher voltage than what they do normally.
    MFE connecte with simple macerators would normally blow them up.
    So transformers will not act like if it improved anything. It will just prevent machines from blowing up.

How is your MFE powered? (if the MFE receives 32EU/tick, it will wait until it can output 512 EU at once, so it will give in average 32 EU/tick, cause it will need 16 ticks to output 512 EU).

Under the land, not far away from New Mojang City, some time before the New Vine City's bombing:
    Martititi: Hi Brother, how are you doing?
    Morrowerre (brother): I've found another iron deposit.
    Martititi: What about diamonds?
    Morrowerre: Still none my brother, still none.
    Martititi: What will happen to us? Five months since we are here digging the land, and we still have no diamonds? I don't want to make any contract with this brute of Mr Niongton.
    Morrowerre: We'll find some, my brother.

Suddenly, a dull sound is hear in the Mineshaft.
    Martititi: What was that?
    They run towards the origin of the sound. Another brother is there screaming that we finally found some diamonds.
    Martititi: How many have you got?
    Auelos: Luckily, I've got 11. Fortunately, we are near a volcano, so we've got an increased probability of finding some others.
    Martititi: Can you give me these? I'll craft the quarry we need.

Two months later, the three brothers have developed their IC2 industry. It is based on a few generators running off of charcoal, produced with their brand new chainsaws, allied with some really big trees that they learnt how to grow to make big amounts of charcoal
    Auelos: We've got enough iron and all the stuff we need.
    Martititi: Let's do it.

They had discovered a brand new type of gun powder while studying all combustions. Associated with gold dust, redstone and lapis-lazuli dust, the expansion of the gas of this new MorAuMar powder was multiplied by ten.
    They also imagined another production of cannons, covered with Tungsten-Iridium alloy on its internal surface, giving the cannon the ability to hold better the hot gas and more solidity. They had begun the production of these cannons very quickly after the Research & Development phase, producing lots of Iridium. They begun to form a company to sell more guns and cannons.
    At the beginning, people were against, arguing that cannons were an obsolete technology, but, as they saw the destruction caused on land by the lasers and stuff, the company started to be popular.

Auelos: Martititit! Come here, we've got bad news for you. You must help us solve it!
    Martititi: Coming! Just leave me enough time to eat this ice cream, Morrowerre, you're the best to cook here.
    Morrowerre: Thanks.
    Auelos: we don't have time for things like this, you fools. Come here, do you see the bombardment on New Vine City?

The radar was showing large dots, indicating the airships
    Martititi: Shit! Sadly, we're not prepared for a war. We haven't even started the production of long range cannons.
    Auelos: Start it now! I've got a bad feeling about this.
    Martititi: I'm on my way.
    Morrowerre: Wait, I help you!

A month later, the industry was producing lots of guns, rifles,and cannons. The three brothers were waiting for someone requesting help. They knew somebody would come quickly

Beginning broadcast:---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Martititi: Here is Martititi, from the Deb brothers Corp.
    You want some stuff to protect your base from criminals or from griefers? Come and buy our new type of Tungsten-Iridium alloy guns, and you'll see some big holes in their head, without destroying any item in their inventory.
    Auelos: Yeah, come and see us. The weapon is only 249.49 IC2 coins.
    Morrowerre: This price is totally awesome, don't let an occasion like this one pass, and come there. We'll adjust the weapon to you for free, with 4 cartridges boxes (16 cartridges each).
    Martititi: So, come here in the mountains near New Mojang City, we're awaiting YOU!
    Ending broadcast---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martititi (to his brothers): Let's just hope somebody will request help. I can't wait for this.
    Auelos: Why would this guy come to see us?
    Morowerre: Cause we have the best firearms in the World?
    Auelos: That's not sufficient. Why would he come to see us? Why us?
    Martititi: You mean that we should do something like another advertisement for them to come here?
    Morrowerre: Nope, we cannot. We could be intercepted by our enemy.
    Auelos: I know. But something's missing...

A red light flashes and the alarm is heard
    Auelos: What happens?
    Morrowerre: Some stuff going out of control. Shall I (again) fix the heat vent problem in the tungsten melting unit?
    Martititi: Sure, take car of you.

Another alarm rings.
    Martititi: Hey, there is a plane approaching!
    Auelos: Maybe they are our enemies. Please, go, and see if this plane is dangerous for us. If it seems, just prevent me thanks to your talkie-walkie. I'll try to reason them by radio. If it doesn't work then, you know what's gonna happen.

Martititi runs away of the room he was in while Auelos goes to the radio station. Martititi gets out and sees the plane flying at low altitude. It seems like it's a civilian airship. He takes his binoculars, and sees some missiles under the wings.
    Martititi: What an airship! What are they doing.
    Via com
    Martititi: Hey Auelos, it seems to have some air-ground missiles. Don't know his behavior.
    Auelos: Acknowledged.

The radar shows some more planes coming. Via Radio
    Auelos: Deb Brothers Corp here to unidentified planes. You are over forbidden lands. Please identify.
    Radio:Kssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
    Auelos: I repeat, you are over forbidden lands. Please identify.
    Radio:Kshhhhhhhhh
    Auelos: I'm gonna order my troops to fire at you. Please identify. Last proposal.
    Radio: Ksshhhhhhhhh.

Auelos: Martititi, you can fire. Those haven't replied, we can consider them as enemies.

Martititi takes his anti-air cannon, and starts calculating parabolic curves. When he's done, the planes are 0.5 kilometers away. He start shooting.
    Auelos gets down the radio post and comes to help Martititi

Broadcast enabled:
    Here is Martititi. We're attacked. I repeat, we are attacked. There is a dozen of planes and we have poor anti-air weapons. We need backup. We'd like anybody who is willing to help the factory to help us saving most of the facilities.
    I repeat:
    We're attacked. There is a dozen of planes and we have poor anti-air weapons. We need backup. We'd like anybody who is willing to help the factory to help us saving most of the facilities.
    Ending broadcast.

Martititi: My brother, would you like to give me the pleasure of fighting next to me?

Huhhh, it works now...

Thanks for the tip!
    But then, it is really expensive......

I'm trying to build a replicator and I'm out of everything. Diamonds, iron...
    I only have useless ores (even with the thermal centrifuge).

Is there any way to take the liquid from the right tank to the left one? (in the same canning machine)

I mean, it would be really cool if we could discover some sort of electrical resistance, magnetic field amid its effects, and thus have more machines available.

I liked the example of having a research thing.
    Maybe we could make it via the success tree ?

I think we should have something like in the nuclear reactor:
    -you have a machine in front of you (let's say a generator), and you can add some items to get it a bit better (I mean, better turbines, have a liquid that vaporizes better or stuff like that).

Also, we could make the mod so that you don't craft something with the machine block, but you place the machine block in the world and then you add stuff in it, by opening a gui, taking your wrench, your hammer, the different cables you have, and you put your hands in the nasty motor oil of the machine.
    I think that's the best way to do a research thing.

The fact is that if you take a scanner with a memory crystal, you get a crystal with the "pattern" to replicate it.

However, if you lost your crystal for any reason, you can't scan once again what you tried to scan, so you've got a huge problem...

Hello,
    I know how to get CF powder, but how can I put it in the CF sprayer?

Correct me if I'm wrong: I think that I have to process it in the canning machine with a water can to get a CF cell (it is the NEI recipe I have), but the canning machine doesn't want to work following this pattern:

So, I hope that I missed something and someone will give me the solution, because I cannot have it working.
    Thanks in advance for the solution.

Or just don't click on the table on the right. Or press "o", it will disable it (but maybe it would also disable the fact that it shows you the recipes, I don't know).