Posts by ElectricOmatic

Alright guys we should be fine now! got 18 coke ovens blazing away our wood! a 12 cubic meter boiler is burning away on creosote as well. I also did major power lines upgrade for the boilers and no more bulky pipelines for the creosote line!

It's would be cool for something that'll generates ores under certain conditions. Since in real life materials do regenerates under those certain conditions. (oil for example is created after old dying materials is compressed for millions of years similar for coal) But yea a simple timer is simply OP but add some mechanics then it's can be useful for limited Hard Drive spaces on servers since you can mine an area then they'll return in the same area provided conditions are met. Well made then you can save your worlds from getting too big at the same time not being a single source of materials.

Alright I'll remove it now. I thought I did though. Which is not in there i just checked but I did rebooted the server. Hopefully it'll stops. Alright found where the core was and got rid of it for good. Just run your updater and you'll be updated! (did 4 mods update)

Guys IP of the new server is 192.169.86.226:25576 Come and join once again. This also is automated backup every 6 hours to restore any additional greifing that may bog us down. Draftcraft and TinkerContructs are serving hot right now! So come back today! Back on shared environment but hey uptime should now be restored to expectations and also OVH is stopping sales as of now of falling behind of 10k+ orders anyway.

Yea sure you could dig out a ton of appetites for an hour or so then you could possibly run like 4 farms for about a week but still unless your got an auto miner it's still annoying. Personally those should run without it and be slower and/or run on compost and/or mulch. So people like me can farm day/night without digging a hole. At least MFR actually have choices, want a fast farm? then hook up 3 harvesters and funnel in fertilizer of your choice to fire all the boilers in the world. Or.. how about just a farm to keep an HP or two blazing? well in that case you could get away with a moderate sized farm without any fertilization. And.. "overclocks" them as you need and so with MFR you can get the exact output specification much more flexible.

Actually, it's for intermod compatibility. It would slightly buff it, but not by much. Sewage currently can only be used to make industrial fertilizer.. but that can replace Forestry and IC2 fertilizer, so that stuff is actually pretty useful.

You can only do the Forestry fertilizer thing if you have Plug In for Forestry since Multi Farms are "non organic" for whatever stupid reason. In the good old days you could actually Chose what's to use for farming (whether apatite powered farms that were ultra fast or more "organic" which was slower but hey you didn't had to mine to keep a farm going!) It's like the government telling us that we can only farm chemically. That why I'm going MFR when it's comes back out on 1.6.2. (you can goes either way with those farms)

Ahh cool ideas, making reactors more worth their costs to run. But one problem you can't cool a reactor with just putting in coolant cells Unless the upgrade will allow coolant cells in those slots to pull x amount of heat per reactor tick or whatever. If that then should have tiers that'll pull more heat per reactor tick when there is a coolant cell in that slot. If not then how is this going to work without the coolant cells being adjacent to fuels/exchangers? I also think the cooling the machines with water is an awesome idea to get both of best worlds (same eu cost at a faster speed). Maybe you can take a step further and have the other cooling options such as IC2 coolant and Ice. According to combustion engines Crushed Ice is the best at the job so that should either lasts longer per mb or get a better buff (or a combo of both). A idea also could be multiblock machines that take in more eu/t but does more per operation so a recycler structure that is 2x2x2 could do 8 per operation at 8 eu/t for 45 ticks. To make these even better worth building bigger is if you make them having to comsume enough eu/t then you can wire up higher voltage without blowing the thing down. So you would need a structure containing 33+ machine in order to wire up MV current. Of course you cannot make a square/rectangular with 33 so you gotta use more in order for it to be valid machine. Once you exceeded 64 blocks then the multiblock will do the operations faster and faster until you got a machine that can do 64 items at once per tick. (so a recycler at full speed could do 64 per tick and spits out ~8 scraps per go around) These things not only going to take up more space than conventional overclocked machines but also would be quite pricy to build. So I thought that a good idea to mention here so let's me know if it's good one. (man these things would looks like real industry machines!)

Okay then have fun chewing iron for those rotors while your "sinking" in "2048eu/t". Cause 2048 eu/t is just the gross output in other words "how much eu/t do I need to whip up another rotor?" and "how compact are these units in eu/t per cubic meter" optimized eu generation requires the least of both. Even fusion reactors may "looks" like they're canking out 64k eu/t but really depending on how your fueling the unit and even automation cost energy to keep that reactor cooking. Every energy generation have their disadvantage from simple cheap solar panels to complex high yield reactors. Even thermal energy plants have their down side of comsuming lava like no tomorrow. (two Thermal Boilers need 3.33 buckets ish of lava per secund, churning out on a Maniuglaim rotor will get out 800 eu/t of gross power)

Server is up and rolling! I actually have some mods in questions (inducing one or two from your list) Here they are

DartCraft
    Factorization
    iChun Util
    Portal Gun
    GraviSuite
    Energy Manipulator
    Tinkers' Construct

So if you guys want to tell me what's you guys really want in the server then just say the mods you want/don't want then I'll do based from your inputs.

Okay guys but I'll have to wait for Male to be back so I can make sure we get that updated and try that and also get that control panel hopefully up and running. To make sure either of us can get the server back up and running and not waiting over 24 hours.. Hopefully he'll be ready to do it soon.

Redstone in motion is fine with the mods. There is no need to remive it, I tried a whole bunch of stuff in a local server and the crash came only from galacticraftt.

Alright here the log guys

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // There are four lights!

Time: 09/09/13 11:33
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.AbstractMethodError
    at ic2.core.energy.Grid.prepareCalculation(Grid.java:183)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetLocal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetLocal.java:288)
    at ic2.core.energy.EnergyNetGlobal.onTickEnd(EnergyNetGlobal.java:46)
    at ic2.core.IC2.tickEnd(IC2.java:1620)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:34)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:141)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:282)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:675)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:275)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
    Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.10.9-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64
    Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 7401131672 bytes (7058 MB) / 7742619648 bytes (7383 MB) up to 7742619648 bytes (7383 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms7G -Xmx8G
    AABB Pool Size: 2252 (126112 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2252 (126112 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 26, allocated: 1, tallocated: 32
    FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.55.842 Minecraft Forge 9.10.0.842 43 mods loaded, 43 mods active
    mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    FML{6.2.55.842} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forge{9.10.0.842} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.5} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.3} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv13.b} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ImmibisMicroblocks{56.0.4} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioCraft{1.4.0} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.4.0].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiomesOPlenty{0.6.2} [Biomes O' Plenty] (Biomes-O-Plenty-0.6.2-1.6.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsBoP{1.2} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.2].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    IC2{2.0.144-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.144-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    Forestry{2.3.0.1_ic2.ex} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.0.1_ic2.ex.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BiblioWoodsForestry{1.2} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.2].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.2} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CompactWindmills{1.0.2.1} [CompactWindmills] (CompactWindmills+MC.1.6.2+v.1.0.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ComputerCraft{1.56} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.56.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CCTurtle{1.56} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.56.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    CustomSpawner{2.3.0.dev1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.3.0 DEV-R1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    EnderStorage{1.4.3.3} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    AppliedEnergistics{rv13.b} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv13-b-mc162.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    extracells{1.3.9} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-universal-1.3.9 (1.6.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GalacticraftCore{0.1.39} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.6.2-a0.1.39.567.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ganysend{1.1.0} [Gany's End] (Ganys End v1.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ganysnether{1.2.0} [Gany's Nether] (Ganys Nether v1.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    ganyssurface{1.1.0} [Gany's Surface] (Ganys Surface v1.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    GC5{5.0} [GardenCraft] (GardenCraft V5.0-beta1 (1.6.2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Core{4.0.1-61-g158c79c} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-universal-1.6.2-4.0.1.61.363.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
    BuildCraft|Builders{4.0.1-61-g158c79c} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-universal-1.6.2-4.0.1.61.363.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available..

So I'm assuming from the look of this it's something to do with the IC2's experimental's e net. So I'm going to try to find out the right place to post this.

I think it's Galacticraft, as in single player, all the machines requiring power cause a crash. There's new versions out with new planets, so updating and getting the new planets not only SHOULD fix the problem, but also make it more exciting.

Alright in the meantime I'm going to test the latest version to see if it's fixed and check out Redstone In Motion to see if the latest version actually works and is crash proof. If Galacticraft is really the source and the latest version isn't working/repaired then that's going to be removed for now. RIM will be remained removed until it's refined enough to be pretty much crash proof.