Posts by LinusPhoenix

I don't think that's the issue, it's something to do with TileEntities not properly being saved or deleted when the chunk unloads.. and wrenching shouldn't interfere with that (at the moment you can use a pickaxe or the creative punch)

Well if I am not the only one..The weird thing is, everything works, just that warning pops up and makes you paranoid.

Edit: Okay, second weird thing, this time really a problem.

[Warnung] [IC2] EnergyTileUnloadEvent: posted for phnxflms.unidye.TileEntityWoolDyer@660ba0e5 client-side, aborting
    [Warnung] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: phnxflms.unidye.TileEntityWoolDyer@1c29bc9e (phnxflms.unidye.TileEntityWoolDyer@1c29bc9e) is conflicting with phnxflms.unidye.TileEntityWoolDyer@781e3783 using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

That happens when destroying a woolDyer block and then putting a new one on the same spot.

I decompiled it for some inspiration and now have a dummy gui that only accepts items, as well as a tileentity that stores energy but doesn't use it for anything and cannot output it.
    Now, when the chunk unloads and you go back to the placed machine, something pops up in the console:

[Warnung] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: phnxflms.unidye.TileEntityWoolDyer@6bbe8ba2 (phnxflms.unidye.TileEntityWoolDyer@6bbe8ba2) is conflicting with phnxflms.unidye.TileEntityWoolDyer@67530ea1 using the same position (already added, prev. te not removed, overlapping), aborting

I am guessing I overlooked a method I should implement. This problem is only in the console, the stored items are still there and I can take them out without any problem..Before I work on actually making the GUI do stuff I would like to fix that bug before I run into more issues.

Hey guys,

for my mod unidye I plan on creating a machine to dye wool at a better ratio than vanilla. I have the block class and the base of a TileEntity class (using IC2 API's recommended BasicSink methods), blocks and tileentities are registered in my main class. Now how do I make it "work"? I know that's kind of a dumb question, but I don't really have a point to start. I know I will have to do checks for enough energy for the operation etc. with a couple of IC2 methods (Agkz has a tutorial on that) but how can I add a recipe or input items? Do I need a GUI for that or could it work without one?

Block class, TileEntity class

I could simply extend greg's tile entities or something, but I'd much rather really understand how it works and not be GT-dependant since it should run on vanilla IC2 as well.

Hope that's not too much of a noobish question.

Just make it so you right click things in or pipe them in, and it just spits them out.

Hm, let's see if it's more effort to learn about GUI or do some weird functionality workaround :P And I have no idea what google is doing these days. I was trying to find out chemical formulas of colours/dyes and I got some weird shit about baby poop and how you should check if it's the right color, like...wat

Since university, despite the work not being too much or too complex to understand (not that I understand all of it), I feel destroyed everyday when I get home around 6 pm. I could just immediately go to bed and don't have any motivation for anything than browsing imgur and silly subreddits.
    So yeah, I would like to know too :P

Tired from class warfare? Is the uprising of the proletariat draining your energy?
    Leninade! The new refreshing beverage for our communist brothers brings your energy back nearly instantly! Now go and redistribute some wealth, comrade!

Urgh, there are only three comedies popular on TV I really hate. TBBT, Two and a Half Men and 2 Broke Girls (in ascending order). I am just constantly cringing.

And I love livestreams :D Otherwise I am also interested in esports, so as long it's not 22 dudes chasing after a ball, I also like to watch that..

Never used forestry farms before so I don't know how much they produce. Can't be more op than MFR :P

I planned on making early MJ with peat bogs, then qucikly realised there is not thermalexpansion.

Also, are villagers now suicidal? I found a village which got zombie invaded and these buggers opened their own doors for the zombies to come on and slaughter them! Well, so much for that give 3 emeralds, get 1 Flint&Stell Trade I saw..