Posts by Gorni

yes, i feel thats fine enough... processing a single stack of items in 2 seconds is pretty sick.
    So ppl need to start thinking again when they build something, thats like the whole thing about the changes and i like that idea. It got to a non thinking thing like: I just make one macer with 15 OC's and i never need any other macer ever.

btw, did you post this? [TOP SECRET] Possible 1.105 Reactor Designs!

I can't get the idea out of my head that it's some kind of joke from you... cause well it got a lot of stuff in it that may come... ;)

i like the ideas with the rework of the nulcear reactor and the other stuff. I love the idea that machines and q-armor will be much more customizable in the future, not just standard like now.
    Will it still be possible to achieve sick speed like now (15 oc's), though with like reduced lifespan and lots of smog?

The only thing i've found till now is a graphical bug.

If you have your crops and jump on them (SMP), about 50% of the time they turn to dirt but the crop won't break. If you relogg you see that its still farmland.

Stupid question, but what other mods do i need to run it?
    Modloader?
    MLMP?
    nothing?

Cause when i run the game with just forge on a clean jar, i can start the game and everything, but it crashes as soon as it starts a world.

Another random thing i've found... i just went mining a bit and suddenly i got ores that don't want to stack with each other. I now got 2 Iron stacks and 2 tin stacks that don't want to stack with each other. They were mined in one run and i got no other mod than IC installed... I dont really know what i could've done to make that happen.
    no problem with copper/redstone/uranium though.

edit: The same just happend with cropsticks.

@Direwolf, i like the vid.

@Topic: I played a bit tested a few things etc... nothing jumped into my eyes. Theres just one thing im not sure if intended that way: Is it wanted that crops get trampled even if you sneak when walking over them? cause like this its pretty impossible to make + breeders. ;)

-Added dictionary support for Bronze and Refined Iron don't know how to test?
    -Added Luminators work except for the mentioned bugs, additionally are they really planned to be removed on destruction?
    -Reworked Windmill mechanics need more info to test
    -Added Detector and Splitter cable work nice, i like them!
    -Increased Tin-Cable capacity to 5 EUt
    -Updated GeothermalGenerator GUI looks good
    -Spraying upon Scaffolds drops them again works
    -Lappack recipe made slightly more expensive good recipe
    -Lappacks now properly work with high-energy gadgets works
    -QHelemt takes 2x more energy to refill hungre energy amount is good i think
    -Miners cannot mine each others mining pipes anymore