Posts by SinusoidalC

this action can made the disabled ore being deleted entirely when I was making a 1.6.4 modpack,when I was trying to enter to a save,forge tells me ID mismatch and some IC2 ID is missing.
    So I think this will do the same in the future version.So if you enter a save that tells you an ID mismatch you possibly do the right.

sure……here's the zh_CN.lang for 2.0.3……

just a Chinese localization file

Here's tha zh_CN.lang file for GS 2.0.1 ! GS is such a good mod ! Keep going!

TechieJunk please generate a new crash report with the attached version, It'll add more detailed information about the issue.

I think there's somewhere caused a bug to the texture loading,I got some mod items and blocks' texture completely transparent with forge 1213

I think the Crushed Ore and Purified Crushed Ore's texture is ugly before
    Nowadays,the texture is better than the old,I thnk it still fits in the old style if in this resource pack.
    so I hope the old texture could be removed in next update
    just a suggestion

there's no more Uranium and MOX Pullets so I think you should remove them from the pack too.
    also for thumbs.db

Suggestion:
    What about adding the stonecutter which comes from the MCPE?
    Add all of them which form the original one to GT electric ones(this includes steam age).
    move all the recipe which related to any type of stone to this machine.
    if possible,give the output ability to the machine which can output small or tiny stone dust,and microblock form of the other part of stone or something in high tier ones(I don't know how to describe this)
    support forge mulitiparts(this is only an option for it)
    http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Stonecutter

Another suggestion is to get All of the GT related links which was posted by you to the GT main thread for easy finding

The Liquid scrap suggestion as I said.
    The Addition of the suggestion is,you can change the amount how much Liquid Scrap can be produced for one item,the others can be automatically calculated.Also you can change how much Liquid Scrap can be produced to one Scrap item.
    Or it's time to overhaul IC2 matterFab again,to allow both item and liquid in