Posts by UNG_God

i just dont get why all the fuss about it, as far as i can see thaumcraft does seen OP on some sides, but most things close on theirself, aside little spoil like a free furnace, some infinite slow tool, a less atention farm, the one i could see a huge spoil would be transmutation, since we could turn one metal into another, outer features can be turned off like magic mirrors, golens could be capped at 3, and outer tweaks. Since kirara dont have enchant tools, i though that kirara 2.0 would inhenrit all previuos tweaks.
    And if you realy wanna know my opnion, i feel this while playing kirara, that railcraft breaks more the gregtec/ic2 than thaumcraft could do.

because forge ported to 1.7 , beggan hype for modded 1.7, most people stop playing to wait for 1.7 and have not "wasted" time/effort on a server who will shut down someday. Also some reset happened just before all this, so people did not build much i guess (greg base must be a monster of a base anyway). And times goes on and no new improved (unstable) server to atract people back, we will hardly be able to play with all of them online.

As a player that just play a core ic2/gregtech, i can agree that foresty and railcraft are not that necessary, but i do know it have more uses than it seen at first, based on what i experienced on kirara 1.0 , the basic stuff is not the main point, i could go and write some aspects, but forget it, will only TL/DR , the TC problem is just a kind of what people are complaining about, i had see some direct points, but most treat it vaguely, i can see somethings that break the purpose of kirara, but most can be easily overlooked, if, we could just disable everything that ic2 or gregtech cover, like smelting digging, while outer like the pavements to move and lock, the farmer golem, the lamps to avoid sily torch every where, would make a good add.

You realise the restart will be fairly soon.

"soon" can vary alot, maybe days, or more than you ever hoped for, i am quite "happy" with things as they are now (kirara are pretty hearthless at some points), we just, no more than a month had the final for 1.6, why not enjoy it and when the 1.7 is pretty stable, just think about doing it. Also that why is Beta SMP, but i am not afraid of making things short, the season of gregtech was just 10 episodes short.

When he joined with me, he felt that the new server would come in weeks, or months. Sadly, he has abondoned me ;( I won't make any progress without a partner. On the new server, anyone want to partner?

So it was you... i had no ideia, but i did warned you that i cant play much at time, i just have to finish the LP and will gain some spare time.

made it : http://youtu.be/kwwztKqt2_M

but i believe i will not continue, it too much chaotic to record server play, or i record every thing, or might miss alot of stuff, what just happened, the classic two person on a shaft, retreating to recover , look to your companion and he is looking at you , and you see the famous creeper coming from his back...

it is not listed, as i need aproval for a full release, so is up to you all. just have fun ^^ .

Quoted from "SSC"
    Only Steam smelter using molds being nerfed.
    Nope. The Molds themselves are not 100% Efficient, also the Plate Mold was for Plastic Plates and Rubber Sheets, which cant be created using smashing or bending.

ah, now it makes more sense, its a pity since my sugestion of changing it to work more like the mold for casing, where 4 ingots would give 3 plates, is throwed away, would make it more usefull and atractive instead of running after the plate bending machine, but what use the rubber and plastic sheet have?

Little disbalance here. Why should we create Small Electric Buffer, and use it, if we can just make an Brass Item Pipe, attach conveyor, and have just the same small buffer? Only one difference, tube can not emit power to outputside...

it is not the same small buffer, a pipe will take any stack size (1 to 64) as a full stack, so if it is only one item, it is counted as a full stack filling the pipe, and the conveyor will always move the full stack, while the buffer can be screw to send certains amounts.

on 1.7 mc on itself can record game play, its diferent from recording using fraps like i do. Why do i got the impression of people freaking out of bein recorded, i wont launch something very personal without any kind of license, i do want to record the people base at the server, to if alowed shown around , it can inspire outer people, or give ideias, on a personal side, is incredible to see what your place looked like before. But for now ,since i am new, and it seens i cant enjoy the full server, because my ping is huge (there is always a delay when i break a block, i will die alot to creepers) ,what i most want to do is ask question to people more experienced than me, but i dont feels to do so, prob i would only bein annoying to them.
    I did record something already, but did not edited yet, i learned the hard way to not bite more than you can chew, i have my LP to finish, a friend server to play, and kirara 1.0 also, but time got shorter.

just to know, is allowed to use any recording on the server? its is silly asking, but since you put something like that on version 2.0, and i am not seeing any more videos from mr10players, just to know, since i will definitely will play some on it, i already logged for a bit seconds today, started raining and all, (night get on me and that little nice shack was too cute to be blowed by a creeper, so i log off),and i recorded it for keepers.

The server is still up and running, activity seems a bit lower now 1.7 is looming around the corner.

thanks for the answer , it happens alot, but most time is just better to wait a little longer before jumping to new version, we should enjoy more the things , that took so long and so much work to gets ready.