Posts by Geo Terra

Sometimes, if minecraft runs out of memory, OpenAL will crash, causing minecraft to enter silent mode. Happened to us a few times when testing new sound code.

Restarting minecraft should fix it. If you run the game from commandline, then you should be able to see what happens in the command prompt.

Yeah, I'm going to double check via the Terminal, something isn't right here.

EDIT: I think the lwjgl needs to be updated. I'll report back once I get the results.

I like this, often times I just carve my factory out of a mountain I've found... not the most elegant solution.

I've already tested the 1.8, and liked how the brick block looks (simple recipe, thank goodness). But, pointless to say, more aesthetic blocks would be nice.

i think he haven´t installed
    Modloader Mp and
    Minecraft Forge (?)

Precisely. "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: BaseModMp" That's obvious; ModloaderMP's base class.

And MC Forge is probably in the "21 more" bit.

Thankfully, you did figure out the problem, have fun on IC2!

This was exactly what I need, I usually end up with a crap-load of batteries after a while and charging them takes forever.

Quick question: Can this be wired into my "Giga-Solar System" to charge?
    Q2: So, just pop the .zip in the mods folder to install? (I'm used to putting everything in the .jar)

Yeah, I was playing Minecraft earlier with the Quieter sound pack for IC2 pack installed, and the sound was working fine for some time, but I had to go away from the computer to work on something and it went and locked itself.

When I came back and unlocked the computer, the sounds weren't working.

I checked my sound settings, all good there. Checked if AudioMod was installed right; yep. I checked the native volume settings for Minecraft, still good.

Help?

PS: By sounds, I mean the WHOLE MC sound system went down.

yes but then how do u get back up the magnetizer

I'm not entirely sure as I have never really experimented with the Magnetizer, but I think you can provide Redstone power to tell the magnetizer to stop and start emitting EU. Something like the BatBox/MFE/MFSU.

I think Al is working on clarifying the wooden pipe & Induction Furnace problem with SpaceToad, so hopefully expect a fix sometime in the future.

Hey, I had this issue also and just finished trouble shooting it. If you install ScotTools after you install Minecraft Forge, it replaces Minecraft Forge's dq.class file. Not sure what changed from .9 to 1.0 but in order to fix the bug you will have to grab the dq.class from Minecraft Forge and place it in your minecraft.jar.

As well, if my memory serves, someone said that a bunch of the existing API's will be merged into Forge at some point in time, expanding compatibility even further.

This. Annoys. Me. So Much.

A reactor going critical is a good thing. If a reactor didn't, it could never work. What you're referring to is when the reactor is supercritical, when it's heating up. Of course, it's always the most fun when all control is lost and the reaction goes prompt supecritical. Also known as "kiss your base goodbye"

My apologies, I was unaware of the proper terms at the time of my posting and the proper mechanics of Nuclear reactors. The correct information has been noted for future reference and usage. Again, my apologies.

0_0 First thing that crossed my mind was, "Iron Man?"