IC2 Jenkins down?

• Is there really anything wrong with Jenkins? Weirdly enough I haven't seen any activity on both Jenkins and the bug tracker for nearly half a month as of now. Is it because Jenkins is unaccessible as Greg said, or is it simply because the devs don't have time to work on IC2? I'm really curious.

IC2 reactors has 196,627,050,475,552,913,618,075,908,526,912,116,283,103,450,944,214,766,927,315,415,537,966,391,196,809 (2754) combinations. HAYO!

:Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log::Rubber Log:

My avatar is from a video of Operation Upshot-Knothole.

• Official Post

Player's been having some server problems which is why there was a week(ish) where Jenkins was up and down. The bug tracker (which imer hosts instead so isn't connected to Jenkins) is still being read but not necessarily being marked as such, they'll be a blitz at some point where a bunch get fixed soon hopefully. As for Jenkins itself it is worth remembering only public branches are built so it is not an absolute measure of activity ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.