Posts by blub01

A NPC BOSS with my skin, also greg, that's not Greg NPC, but HAX NPC, as you are not really resistant to fall damage as you said yourself lol.

Well, maybe a greg NPC, which nerfs you giving you slowness 4 ?

not slowness, mining fatigue 100000.(btw, i don't like harder sotne if you haven't guessed by now, at least not on the x4 setting that was on the GT5 kirara.

I would think some weak-ish healing potential while you're in a naturally generated pond, and it turns into regular (mineral, as the water collects minerals in the ground, where it also ggets heated by geothermal sources, i think) water a short while after it was picked up in a bucket, like TFC's heat system maybe, as hot springs have healing potential in RL. also, maybe make the blocks replenish and make it a source of mineral water, and should the overuseage code be adde for geothermal power plants, maybe add it for the springs, too? and add some slight buff to drinking mineral water, as already suggested - maybe a really weak haste effect, due to it being refreshing?

Quoted from "blub01"

maybe some worldgen at the surface to indicate a geothermal tile being near?
    Like them being under surface lava lakes?

No i meant something like a higher temperature, and hot springs and things like that( i THINK these are caused by geothermal spots, corect me if I'm wrong). Also, lava lakes are kinda unrealistic as indicators for geothermal activity, as that just isn't hot enough. They are also quite unrealistic by themselves, the lava SHOULD cool down in a short period of time.

I have no idea what you just said.

anyway, about the geothermal tile idea, with non-flat bedrock, one would just have check y-level 1-5 or so for bedrock blocks(for every x z coordinate, of course), and add the geothermal tile to the topmost. also, maybe some worldgen at the surface to indicate a geothermal tile being near?

the ender quarry is kinda nice for mining, though I don't really see a point in automated mining with GT oregen. The item transfer system is useless but for the fact that you can transfer items and fluid in the same block. the whole RF stuff is useless, too, the only thing interesting i can imagine would be bedrockium(which is really tough to get even in non-tweaked extrautils), and the magnum torch.

there is no right and left wrong for opinions, as they're subjective. There can be right or wrong REASONING leading to opinions though, as you stated. That doesn't make the opinion wrong though, only unusable in bad cases of wrong reasoning.

Yeah, teachers doing that are the worst. I don't think I've had one like that by now, though.

And I have a new computer! with windows 8.1, as it is apparently a bit better for gamin than 7, but meh. gotta get linux at some point, anyway. And it has weird issues with the internet.

This is like the task in a class test is: "Write your opinion on ." And when you get back the class test, you see: "Your opinion is wrong."
    IT IS MY OPINION. I AM THE ONLY ONE BEING ABLE TO TELL IF THE OPINION ON THAT PEACE OF PAPER REFLECTS MY OPINION OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </insert>

Also, as chocohead stated in the kirara 2.0 thread, you can't be sure there aren't at least some psychic persons, so you can't be sure about that, aroma.

And admin anchor, sadly, that would be a no. Free chunkloading is not fun to me, and will make the server laggy once people quit and leave them behind. So, agreed with everything, but the admin anchor.

The second problem could be solved by using chickenchunks, i think. I heard it has a config option to shut chunloaders off after the owner hasn't logged on to the server for a certain amount of time now.

then just copy+paste the dirt block texture, so the texture pack sees "oh a block i don't know, I'll leave it as default" even though it is just exactly the dirt texture.

You as well, blub01. While I doubt you're un-whitelisted, would you like me to take a look ?

Not really necessary ( i could technically just try it out once i install the modset), but if you have the time, sure, go ahead.

EDIT:

You might not be, that doesn't mean everyone isn't ;)

I am not for sure. And if the majority of the population was psychic, I'd highly doubt that would go unnoticed for a long time.

I don't even know if I'm still on the whitelist XD.

But as I'm going to get good internet in the next couple of weeks(wow, it took me like literally 6 attempts to write that), I'll probably start playing again, so I'll post my opinion anyway.

I vote for the third option, as choice is a good thzing most of the time.

EDIT: spelling correction(thje -> the)