Posts by Speiger

Yeah you maybe remember the 1.4.7 Version of Quantum Pack which sadly got not updated to 1.6.4 (or higher)

Now yeah i did set myself down because i was bored... And decided todo this on my todolist.
    Here is the Original: [Addon 1.115] QuantumPack 1.10

I Only updated the stuff.
    The only change i made:
    It requries now SpmodAPI which delivers the basement for every of my addons.

And here you find the downloads: ClickMe (1.7.10)
    And if you want to support me here is another Link: ClickMe

Edit: because the 1.6.4 files got deleted: Here is arelink to that area:
    https://github.com/TinyModular…ngs/blob/master/README.md

I hope you still enjoy that mod ^^

Update 1.3.3:

Changelog:
    Fixed: Filling FluidUUMatter into a plasmafier crash the game. Also its working now.

Fixed: Potential bug with IC2 Exp and Slowgrinders.
    Added: Biomaterials to AdvGenerators mod. Can be dissabled via config.

Also API Mode should work now.

I hope you enjoy it.

Update 1.4.2:

Changelog:

Added: SilverIngot, since it is a dust exsisting there...
    Fixed: Gui Textures are in the Right paths now (compact solars and other stuff had trouble with it).
    Tested: Forestry Fix with this Mod and forestry. Works fine.

So i did not much here because i did work on other stuff more. And there is still a lot of thing todo.
    If you play this version of IC2 with forestry then i highly recommend to install it. You find the things at the first post.

Little note: Since i am really lazy. Extreme lazy. You can run on servers a differend version then on your client. That is not a bug that is simply my lazyness of updating version numbers in the ModInfo... I think that i will maybe change the version in a year or two. So do not wonder if there is no saying you do not have the same mod stats in the serverlogin state!

Wow, I do know biomaterials! Very nice!
    Well about 1 uum to 1mb plasma, the issue is that there simply is no UUM item anymore, it's only a liquid afaik.

XD ok.
    To the other thing. I made a IC2 Exp compatiblity. And you do missunderstood me. You can put IC2 Exp UUMatter cells in and you get a Plasma cell out (of the amount) and if that crash bug would not exsist than you could pump in the Fluid of UUMatter. And there counts the 1 mB uuMatter to 1 mb Plasma...

And to the its only a liquid. If you play IC2 Exp then it is true, but if you play IC2 Classic it is a Item still (like this here: :Matter: ) And since there is a download for the Forestry fix there is no longer a problem with other mods...

Ok, very nice. Also since UUM is a fluid now, wouldn't it make sense to have two liquid containers in the gui, one for UUM and one for plasma?

Em nope makes no sence at all at least for me. The Primary version of it is based on IC2 Classic and IC2 Exp is only a small support, which make a couple features even not longer possible...
    But i made a equalnt creation between uumatter to plasma. (1 for 1 mB)
    I hope that is no problem...

A little teaser: Do you know biomaterials? Its from the Same modauthor...
    And i will release the fix tomorrow. I am to tired today (even if it is now 4 pm). Did work on to much on a little submod which is also on my Todolist and i want to have it away... Also fixing IC2 Bugs i found... Still no idea how to fix the Armor Stuff.. (some armor parts will be rendered weird).

Speiger

This is a interesting Crash. Ok. Good thing to know. TE3 Pipes do try to insert Null into handlers. Why ever. And what ever.
    The reason why it is so not really compatible to IC2 Exp is because this mod is based on IC2 Classic... (My version) and i had to tryadjust it to the IC2 Exp mod which is kinda hard. I think i need two workspaces for IC2 Exp and IC2 Classic...
    But i know how to fix it. and did it while i was typing the answer...

The other Thing with the plugins is a new trick i learned from IC2 Classic/IC2 1.4.7 Version. You can remove every plugin without changing the Mod at all because it is loading it differend. Instead thinking that the plugins are there, he gets only a hint. There should be a plugin and if you find it create a copy out of it and ask if it want to be loaded... ^^"

Since you already updated the NEI crash, could you upload a built version of the mod with the change included please?

I will update it soon. There are some other bugs i found and i do not want to make for 1 bug a fix every time again..
    And since that is only a nei bug which you can fix by the way alone temporary with deleting the nei folder in the SpmodAPI Plugins folder (there is a save catch that will prevent crashes if a plugin is not exsisting) i will wait with the update...
    At the moment i am currently playing a little bit MC finding bugs and fixing them.
    Sorry for beeing only selfcare but i startet playing mc a couple days ago after 3-4 months only coding and no really playing...

Nice :D But just to be sure, this is 1.6.4, correct ? if yes, will you update for 1.7.x ( not asking for a release date :P , just asking if a new version for a new MC version will be done ? :D ^^ ) ?

1.7.10 will probably skipped. My todolist is still long. And even if i would start updating it now i would be finish when 1.8 is the main version and 1.7.10 is outdated. So i am waiting for people to say ok 1.8 is the main version now or that my todolist is finish now. That is the easiest way to handle it. When i would update to always the newest version it would take me ten times longer as normal... (Adv generators took me 2 months...)

Forestry calls Thread.halt() method, if they detect mismatches in mods checksumms.
    This ugly "security" algorithm prevents any attempts of patched mods launching, but member of Rubukkit.org (big russian community) Yalter writed that small mod - http://my-files.ru/Download/y4pueh/ForestryFix.jar which disable Forestry checks (you can decompile it, if you paranoid)
    I dont test this mod with IC2 Classic for 1.6.4, but it work perfectly for my patched version of IC2
    Sorry for my bad english, i russian :)

Thanks for that thing i will put it to the Download area... But before that i will test it.
    (Little note: I look always into the classes before i install something. ^^")

Ok. Bugs were the following:
    Forgot to shutdown the Client Plugins. Fixed!
    Unneeded Test Messages. Fixed!

To the Other thing. I am still thinking about that part if i should implement that. Currently nope i will not add IFluidHandler support (thats the Pipe/Duct support). But maybe at the next big update

Btw: what's that buildcraft file download in your release thing all the time? Something useful? :D

It is a custom Version that allow me to add pipes. I already figured out that it is a BC bug that pipes crash the game when i install them with the original mod.
    I told Spacetoad that and asked him to make a custom release. He did agree. Also i can add features/fixes to it which help a lot of things out.
    But this version is not nessesary. It is only needed that TinyModularThings can add pipes. You can dissable them with a config so you do not require BC.

And to the other thing it is a API Only mode bug. ^^" Will add a fix soon.

Please give me a Pastebin with your full FMLLog. That Crashreport define me to a line that makes no sence at all at least for me because it did not have that crash in some form at all.
    The first thing i assume is a ID missmatch.
    To help you i always log everything in SpmodAPI. So loading blocks items utilities world stuff and so on.
    if anything fails and i think that does happen at your side then search for this:
    "Config could not load. Reason: "
    There is always a [SpmodAPI] behind something i log. Please check that.