Posts by mistaqur

Install IC22 1.112.176

Quoted from "JamaicanSoup"
    hey greg, when ic2 updates are we going to see maceratable nikolite/gems/whatever else is in redpower?

That's already possible. The only missing thing is Redpower for 1.4.5. :D

And i confirm that those recipes is working. I even disabled crafting Lapotron\Energy Crystals from gems because they very cheap.
    1 Nikolite Ore = 10 Nikolite + 1 Tiny Pile of Diamond Dust

Greg, have you considered nerfing liquid containers capacity?
    Would be nice to have either cell, can and capsule capacity reduced to 0.250 of bucket, or stacking of them reduced to 16 items.

Don't nerf capsules from Forestry because they are single-use. And reducing capacity of cans from IC2 bad idea (need rebalance all recipes that use them).

1. Can you made Translocator that work as Transposer (extract 1 item)? Or add button to switch mode to translocators. (Because currently impossible to separate 4 Thorium Cell to use in nuclear reactor).
    2. Can you increase speed of Electic Craftingtable? Or add button as "1/64" in ACT2 from TubeStuff.

Quoted from "mistaqur"
    Can you add config option for craft Sandstone from Sand in IC2 Compressor? Because ThermalExpansion can produce 2 Sand from 1 Sandstone.

And you can produce Sand out of Cobble => Infinite, even without Cobblegen.

Sorry, i forget one word.

Can you add config option for disable craft Sandstone from Sand in IC2 Compressor? Because ThermalExpansion can produce 2 Sand from 1 Sandstone.