Translate

• Hello everyone. I am from Russia. I know many people , who play minecraft. They always need IC2 recipes and I tell them go to wiki.industrial-craft.net.
    They find recipes which they need but your wiki is on english. If you need, I can help you to translate wiki on russian (also many wikis have many different languages).

P.S.: Don't blame me if I did some mistakes.

• Hello everyone. I am from Russia. I know many people , who play minecraft. They always need IC2 recipes and I tell them go to wiki.industrial-craft.net.
    They find recipes which they need but your wiki is on english. If you need, I can help you to translate wiki on russian (also many wikis have many different languages).

P.S.: Don't blame me if I did some mistakes.

Hi, tell your friend to install NEI (NotEnoughtItems) it will allow you to see recepies and also LEARN ENGLISH!
    Привет скажи друзьям пускай инсталят НЭИ в нём моно попалить все рецепты советую!

• And by the way, it seems that the most nonenglish IC²-users are Germans (i spotted many of them), so we would need the german Translation first. :D

Edit: IC²-Translation for Piratespeak first!

just translate into Klingon and kill 2 birds with 1 stone

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Oh tovarisch! You can just go here. You will find there all you want. :thumbup:

Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
    So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
    Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :|

• Hi, tell your friend to install NEI (NotEnoughtItems) it will allow you to see recepies and also LEARN ENGLISH!
    Привет скажи друзьям пускай инсталят НЭИ в нём моно попалить все рецепты советую!

ОК, обязательно.