Posts by Nanomanz

Tin can't be used for long distance transportation like glass fiber.
    (HV transformers every 37-39 glass fiber cables, depending on how much energy per tick you want to transfer at a time)

Yes, but Tin has the same percentage loss as Glass Fiber up to (40?) blocks... Anyway, I meant the standard cables, (Copper, Gold, HV) because I consider the Glass Fiber to be somewhat of a special case. (It's really expensive for semi-long lines)

1k club accepted for sake of efficient communication also changed greg's entry to "captain grammar"(would grammar nazi be considered offensive?)

as for flame-the-flamer i don't this its distinguishable enough from the n00bs to get its own entry we have like only 2 cases tops

Yeah... but I thought the "You're f---ing gay" picture to be hilarious...

Two things:
    1000+ Clan should be called the 1k clan (Cooler).
    Two: Another notable Group:

The Flame-the-Flamer

The Flame-The-Flamer is a rare creature that have all but gone into hiding from the large abuse and losing arguments with The Asshole. They tend to make multiple accounts and post pictures that are completely irrelevant, after having repeat-suggestioned something with their multiple accounts. Have also been seen saying f--- you to almost everyone.
    I'll finish this later...
    EDIT: Maybe not...

I don't get one thing your talking about.

Meme abuse report. Anyway, he means what will he get if he crosses reed and Nether Wart. The answer, kid, is that you will get a RANDOM plant based on the traits and tier of the reed and Nether Wart. In my experience, this often leads to Terra Wart and Hops, but that may just be me...

Good idea, not a fan of the "Number means direction" thing. Maybe crafting it over and over again changes it's direction? F.e. you craft it, and get, let's say, conductor #1. Craft that with itself, and you get #2, craft #2, you get #3, and so on, back to crafting #6, which yields you #1 again.

EV has the lowest EU lost per block, by percent. Nuff said.

1) The changes suggested decrease the amount of heat produced, as cells will misfire 10% of the time.
    2) Thats the whole point. Stop people setting up simple nuclear reactors.
    3) Cant be bothered to watch at this time of night. If its about the american scout who caused an environmental disaster in his own shed and the video is in response to my wooden hut quip I know all about it. Wasnt successful at containing it was he.

1) Duh. Read #2.
    2) If they are in a delicate balancing act, how can nerfing generators help?
    3) I didn't watch it either

Nausea makes it impossible to aim reliably, and Blindness prevents Sprinting, which is important to say the least. If our DragonLord wanted to lower our stats, a weakness and slowness effect would suffice.