Posts by SteveofDoom

-----------------------------------------

suggestion

is possible the lithium-batpack can chargue a electrick jet pack ? (performing some action in the lithium bat pack )

I would like that Lithium batteries can charge IC2 and GregTech tools as well as standard batteries, but they can't. There is no battery that can charge greg-tech tools which is a shame and should be changed in IC2.

EDIT: I noticed something when I was updating Sphax for GT. You misspelled cloakingdevice and file name is: "claokingdevice_1.png". Just a bit of a typo.

I just make a nuclear reactor and once I fabricate and get 16 Iridium Plates, I make myself an Ultimate Solar Panel and that becomes my main power supply.
    I tend to build 3-8 of these solars and once I made the fusion reactor I connected all of them but 2 to the input side. The key to Ultimate Power(TM).
    Also, 4 of these solars are enough to produce enough EU/t to make Iridium/Platinum using the Fusion Reactor indefinitely (as long as it's day and you have enough materials).

Almost every time something new comes out in greg-tech I should create a new world, but I don't because that would be too often and I couldn't get a lot of stuff.

Got an idea for the aluminium machine block. Make another machine block which is from aluminium and make it usable in all IC2 recipes with a machine block (I know it will be hard). BTW remove the vanilla IC2 advanced circuit recipes, I got 4 recipes for the adv. circuit, 2 from vanilla IC2 and 2 that support the ore dictionary for lapis and lazurite (or sodalite, I don't know).

@above post: Totally agree :thumbup:

How does Electrolyzed water cell put into the electrolyzer give HCells? That doesn't make sense. Electrolyzing water will IRL give hidrogen and oxygen, not electrolyzing already electrolyzed cells.
    The recipe should be like this: 6 water cells --Electrolyzer--> 4x H-Cell + O2 Cell + Electrolyzed Water Cell

Could it be a Problem for you, that it's the output Facing? I added it so you can place Autocrafting Tables inline. If you dont want it, then there is the upper Mode Button in the GUI.

Can you explain more about that new crafting table interface and all that stuff, I haven't had time to play with this crafting table? I'm just making iridium with my Fusion Reactor 8) and constructing new machines, factories, auto crafting stations (using BC tables and Logi Pipes) and all that good stuff. I wanted to just try out the unification thing and it's pretty damn good ;).

This mod will be really useful because I have a whole network connected together and instead of using the Chickenchunks chunk loader I can just use this one. Thanks LostCoder.

The next tutorial is for people who like to whore out on Solars:
    How to make the most out of a chunk loader (IC2 Solars):

Requirements:
    0.) IC2 (maybe add advanced solar panels mod or compact solars)
    1.) Railcraft
    2.) Chunk loader mod/block (ChickenChunks, RC World Anchor, Network Anchor, Teleport Tether...)
    2.) Mystcraft

How-to:
    0.) Make some solars
    1.) Make a Mystcraft age with no weather and eternal day
    2.) Make a cart, 2x Linking Books and assign each book to the desired spot, make an energy loader and unloader and gather 36 Mystcraft Crystals
    3.) Lay down tracks and construct the 2 portals
    4.) Make the solar array and connect it to the energy loader
    5.) Put the energy unloader in the overworld and connect it to your storage/energy net
    6.) ???
    7.) Profit!

Optional: You can also use the GregTech IESU instead of Tracks, portals, rails and carts, but at that point you probably don't need much more EU.

Currently, I'm coding an OreDictionary-Unificator into my Autocrafting Table. It will convert Dusts, Ingots and Gems, which are added by other Mods, into their IC²/GregTech Counterpart (If there is one!), that Way you dont have to store 3 Diffrent Ingots of Silver, and you can use Logistics Pipes with one single Type of Ingot, or store your Stuff in one single Barrel instead of 3.

It has a seperate OreDictionary-Unificator-Mode to convert all the incoming Stuff, but it also uses this ability, when you normally autocraft things in it. If you, for example, use the Forestry Bronze Recipe in it, then you will receive instead of the regular 4 ingots of Forestry-Bronze, the unificated 4 Ingots of IC²-Bronze, what is pretty much the same as Forestry Bronze, but much better stackable, because of unification.

And yes, I'm well aware, that there is an OreLexicon Mod, but it massively tends to random exploits and is not automatable.

I totally agree with that. When I want to make a platinum block, it makes the metallurgy one and then when I convert it back I get the metallurgy platinum.
    For silver, there is one in GregTech, one in metallurgy and one in factorization so I have 3 types of silver lying around hogging my chests.

And why does tungsten take 100 seconds to smelt? Ain't nobody got time for that :P