Posts by Elessar_Elanesse

Okay just got a server tick loop crash when setting up some fiber cables to a MV transformer and then after reloading the game hooked the cables up to a Mass Fabricator.

Forge log:

http://pastebin.com/3WyWMrzd

Minecraft crash log:

Nope... not the wrong id's most of the time I don't need to add id's to the config for backbacks... actually I've never tired successfully, every attempt to add ID's to the backpack configs ends up with my game not wanting to run.

I fail to see how a simple request for disabling a tool is someone else's problem. *you* were the one saying in multiple places that mods shouldn't reach in and modify other mod's stuff.
    It wouldn't be that hard to disable the tool if the id is set to 0.

The only problem is is that when you currently set the item ID to 0 is causes issues. If I disabled all the bronze stuff from IC2 it causes iron shovels, and any other bronze or several other iron tools and armor to suddenly make only bronze hoes and bronze boots and they aren't the other mods hoe and boot types they are IC2's. Basically it causes recipe issues if you set the ID's for those items to 0. And I agree with the idea of putting a config option for enabling or disabling the items, it would cause less issues between mods.

forgive my double posting... first message I attempted to quote and it didn't how odd...

Post the ForgeModLoader-client-0 log. Minecraft crash logs don't help mod developers find issues.

When i overwrote the new forge .358 , then i started my minecraft i kept stuck at updating minecraft done loading

Don't get .358 it's not really stable there have been other reports of the game not even starting with that version installed, use any version in the 350's below version 358

Interesting information so far from what I read...

I do hope the wiki gets an update at some point with all the new additions I've seen so far added to the mod. It's servery lacking information on the new build. The information is waaaaaaay outdated, like the information on the wiki is from 1.2.5 version of IC2.

Don't know if this is the correct log but oh well. The game itself didn't crash but the game I was playing just cut off and I had to go back to the start menu for minecraft, though I was unable to play after that without restarting the client.

I do know it's something because it's a reoccurring thing, same thing happens every time when I strike the item block in question with a chainsaw. I have also reported this to the TF mod.

Think I found something, using the chainsaw from IC2 and Twilight Forest, hitting and breaking one of the custom blocks from TF seems to cause a internal sever error and closes my game down. The item in question that causes the problem is root tendrils. It only happens when using the chainsaw, If I break it with anything else nothing happens, if I break it with the chainsaw the game gives the Internal server error.

Okay something odd happened, put ores in rotary macerator and it works all fine and great until I realize something when they are running I can't do anything as in if I try to craft or place anything from inventory or my use tabs it like I'm constantly pressing shift click. Another thing it bleed out from the game into my computer so when I went to click on stuff outside like a program instead of needing to double click an icon I pressed it once and it opened.

I know this is related to advanced machines because it only happened when I used one of the machines, as soon as the machines stopped things returned to normal.

correction... forget this report it appears my shift key is sticking... =\