[1.4.2] Open Beta v1.108

• Hello iam haveing some problems with ic2 I installed the newest forge witch it 6.2.1.358 and tmi in my minecraft.jar my mods are

i get the done loading screen and it just stops working. there was no crash report.

• Hello iam haveing some problems with ic2 I installed the newest forge witch it 6.2.1.358 and tmi in my minecraft.jar

forge witch it 6.2.1.358

Well, there's your problem, use Forge 6.0.1.355 for best results, the version you have is not for 1.4.2

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• forgive my double posting... first message I attempted to quote and it didn't how odd...

Post the ForgeModLoader-client-0 log. Minecraft crash logs don't help mod developers find issues.

• I was just walking along, about to place down a compressor, when the game freezes and I get this error log:

Does this have anything to do with the IC2 beta?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Yep, it's the no sound bug: http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=15

• I used to get allot of those on forge 353....upgrading to 355 seems to have fixed it for me...ever since i got 355 I stopped receiving that error.
    Also a friend told me that it is a Vanilla bug.
    thing is when i got forge 355 i also got optifine updated from b4 to b5 and this is in the changelog from b4 to b5:
    fixed ConcurrentModificationException crash
    so maybe try optifine see it it fixes it for you.
    also this error is mentioned in a logistics pipes changelog so maybe the code that fixes it is there:
    http://ci.thezorro266.com/job/LogisticsPipes/5/
    hope it helps you...i used to get it every half an hour...did you only get it once?

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride

• I visited Mojang site only once: i need download minecraft_server.jar for MCP :D

I have free launcher for MinecraftAlpha by AnjoCaido, but it downloads and starts latest versions of MC without any problems

• I visited Mojang site only once: i need download minecraft_server.jar for MCP :D

I have free launcher for MinecraftAlpha by AnjoCaido, but it downloads and starts latest versions of MC without any problems

You must have had to download minecraft from minecraft.net for the mods to work so your claim is false.

I found a bug, sometimes in NEI, one of the slots in certain recipes is replaced by the charging electric jetpack when you have solar helmet on.

Please fix this, thanks :D

• You must have had to download minecraft from minecraft.net for the mods to work so your claim is false.

I found a bug, sometimes in NEI, one of the slots in certain recipes is replaced by the charging electric jetpack when you have solar helmet on.

Please fix this, thanks :D

They are replaced with any item whos charge changes. Wear a quantum suit and get hit by zombies and you will see those overlay recipes too. I'm guessing its a nei bug, but mayb worth looking into.

• While playing in it I recognized it...Solar panels are not outputting energy to a cable below them. They only output to the sides...I did not see this in a recent changelog, so I'm thinking it's a bug, but I'm not sure if it is an intended feature. ?(

• While playing in it I recognized it...Solar panels are not outputting energy to a cable below them. They only output to the sides...I did not see this in a recent changelog, so I'm thinking it's a bug, but I'm not sure if it is an intended feature. ?(

Can you post a picture of it happening? It is working just fine for me on my 1.108 world

• I have visual bug for qarry. I Defined maximum size for a quarry in a diffrent age using mystcraft. Before i supplied power i needed to grap power pipes. When i came back, the quarry size was shrinked. But when i supplied power it took the original size.

• I have visual bug for qarry. I Defined maximum size for a quarry in a diffrent age using mystcraft. Before i supplied power i needed to grap power pipes. When i came back, the quarry size was shrinked. But when i supplied power it took the original size.

Either you're a T****** or FTB user, IC2 doesn't have a quarry, you want Buildcraft.

• here is the java error:

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
    This error has been saved to C:\Users\Marcos\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-11-11_10.35.36-client.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT f8fa1cd5 --------
    Generated 11-11-2012 10:35

- Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
    - Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
    - Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
    - Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    - Memory: 438754152 bytes (418 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    - JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    - AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    - FML: MCP v7.19 FML v4.2.18.433 Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.355 15 mods loaded, 15 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    MoCreatures [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v4.1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.2.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.108.71-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-4.2.2.138.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    - LWJGL: 2.4.2
    - OpenGL: GeForce 9600M GS/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    - Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
    - Type: Client
    - Texture Pack: Default
    - Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    - Vec3 Pool Size: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 241 is already occupied by ic2.common.BlockRubSapling@9d4f7b when adding codechicken.enderstorage.BlockEnderChest@1cd5320
    at alf.<init>(Block.java:292)
    at aiq.<init>(BlockContainer.java:7)
    at codechicken.enderstorage.BlockEnderChest.<init>(BlockEnderChest.java:34)
    at codechicken.enderstorage.EnderStorageProxy.load(EnderStorageProxy.java:12)
    at codechicken.enderstorage.EnderStorageClientProxy.load(EnderStorageClientProxy.java:12)
    at codechicken.enderstorage.EnderStorage.initialize(EnderStorage.java:38)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:440)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:651)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:196)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:465)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:752)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 71af040c ----------