Posts by Blaster

Does anyone know where the root .exe files store for installed programs, a unwanted piece of software deleted all my shortcuts including the links stored in my start menu. The programs themselves are still there, I just can't access them unless I have a saved project of them (like a word document).

That's why they are banned: they are far too OP

That and, at least for me, i'll be posting a Top 10 Disney villain songs latter, but the other songs should get their time in the spotlight.

Damn, good question.

1.The Lion King's main song (don't know the name) is my favorite, mostly because I loved that when I was little.
    2.Let it go, Frozen. I actually like this song, but probably because of the heavy metal covers that were made for it on youtube :P
    Eh can't remember what really stuck in my mind...

I believe your referring to Circle of Life

Drone: Sir, we've detected a transmission coming from a abandoned factory, a rallying call to try and stop you. What are your orders?
    ????: Launch a squadron of foot soldiers, lets stop this before it becomes a problem. Make our prisoner watch it as well, I want a answer out of him and soon.
    Drone: I'll send out a signal to the nearest settlement of soldiers

*Elsewhere

*Via transmission
    Drone: Eliminate anything alive in that factory do I make myself clear
    Weapons Drone: Yes Sir

*End Transmission
    Nicole: Looks like they intercepted the same transmission, ready for a fight?

I believe you all know what I think of magic and stuff, but while I can agree that thaumraft is somewhat "scientific" alchemy which can be interesting and challenging, EE was absolutely different.
    I must admit, I loved playing with EE2, but it was only because it was OP. Even when you do not consider the generators, or however they were called, that made your gameplay "air-to-diamonds-in-5-seconds", the whole transmutation thing was, well, let's say easy exploitable. Just make a few cobblegens, drop the cobble into transmutation table, and voila, you have cheap infinite source of any material you want. The idea was great, but sadly it is too easy exploitable in minecraft.

I agree with this but there are things that should be elaborated on. EE 1 and 2 were mods that you had to show constraint when using. Barely use it and your wasting ID's in game, used it to often and you won't be doing anything because, as stated before, water and lava= infinite diamonds. Take transmutation out of EE and its a VERY late game mod, when you've got more resources then you realistically need and want tools and weapons that made you feel like a god in your world. I personally used it alongside the old Titans mod (can someone bring it back please...) as I loved taking down gods with these tools. I will always take a Archangle's smite into one of those fights before I take a Diamond Sword.

It also takes a lot to balance EE as the only time its "balanced" to me is in skyblock maps like Feed the beast because making something out of nothing works well when you can't get anything.

Contrary to popular belief, its fin to be overpowered in games, (its one of the reasons why I'm looking forward to Hyrule Warriors, see signature for details), that being said though,you (no one specific, just a general statement) can't complain when you made the game to easy.

:Nuke TNT: banhammer. :Nuke TNT:

As for his comment on the wiki, it takes time, patience is a virtue. bring in the ban hammer

Also: Read the following and tell me which point in the statement you say to yourself "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

Disney's working on a new Dumbo movie, in live action similar to Alice in Wonderland and Melificent, written by the current writer of the Transformers and the one who gave us Skidds and Mudflap in Revenge of the Fallen.

For me, they lost me at "in live action"

we need something like that system here in the US. NC-17 and R are reversed from what their roles should be.
    and NC-17 is a death sentence for most movies.

The rating system, while flawed, isn't the problem with this. The problem is that people are ignoring the rating system and complaining when kids are behaving in a way they shouldn't be (you all know the kinds of kids I'm referring to with this, the kids who curse you when they loose and insult you using language they shouldn't know exists when they win).

For anyone who has seen Age of Extinction yet, does the overarching plot resemble this statement (In a point in the past, the transformers show up with a weapon on/ near earth with the intention on using it, the Decepticons are revived, something shocking happens to the Autobots and we move to the final battle)? If it doesn't, great, there's a unique plot in this series, if it does, then we have the movie version of Call of Duty.

I like how certain media claims that all the missing features of the dirty console versions of Minecraft are positive.

I would write a review for the console versions along with iOS/ android but

1. I will first do the PC version
    2. I don't have a PS3/ 4/ Vita
    3. I'm not paying for X-Box Live
    4. The "Nintendo version"isn't out yet
    5. My iPod is full and I can't fit the iOS version

Maybe latter, but I have enough of a backlog for now

Crops: A in game way to track crops and mutations in the crops. Something like the Thaumanomicon would work well for this as it would be a natural way to track the progression and other mods could add their own information into it.

Boozeception: A scanner that can detect how far the contents of a barrel have progressed.

Thermal centrifuge: A upgraded centrifuge that can accept upgrades at a higher cost of power. Players would still be able to craft the original but could then make a stronger one (multi block maybe?) for faster processing.

Have you sitting there for a good 30 seconds glaring into the camera, then just get up shouting 'NO!' and walk off camera?

No, because I can't make videos yet as I don't have a good camera (my only camera that isn't inbuilt into another device is 4.1 mega pixels...)

Its done, its finally done. I don't have to watch Dark of the moon ever again (unless I decide to make the review a video review... ;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(;(
    If anyone has any ideas for a review, I'm all ears. Otherwise the next review will be Kickassia

Web pages aren't as big as you'd think so, depending on the storage for the servers, it would take years to fill a hard drive. The best way would probably be a archive site though.