You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Epic Lulz

Copper Miner

• "Epic Lulz" is male

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 5:10am

Greg, glowstone blocks are being compressed from 9 glowstone dust.

Known issue if I'm not wrong.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 7:42am

How do you guys go about mass-producing stainless steel endgame? Chrome, Nickel, and Iron are super abundant from automated mining, but Manganese isn't. I either have to find a black granite deposit and sic advanced miners on them, or fly in the nether to manually gather Tungstate. Is Manganese meant to be the limiting factor? Why is it so rare? Do you people ever renew it somehow, or just limit your production and consumption based on how much Tungstate you mine?

Sinister Bro :3

Boiler breaker

Location: In my base which was ruined by some angry enderman apocalypse.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 8:04am

Known. :)

*im was gonna ragequit MCF here but luckily i found one single person who isn't completely retarded who said something in the thread of mine. Thank you.

@greg. Do bronze machines explode if they are outside in the rain?

I have some machines here but im afraid to test it because i ran out of my bronze

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 8:17am

Is there a way to make the Universal Macerator adhere to the recipes disabled in the DynamicConfig? Or is there a recipe section for the Universal Macerator that i'm missing? I've disabled some recipes related to Osmium Ore for the Railcraft rock crusher and the centrifuge, because they give basically free iridium with Mekanism installed. It works well, except the Universal Macerator doesn't seem to take into account that the rock crusher recipe is disabled and still adds it in to itself. Right now the only workaround is to remove the Universal Macerator recipe completely, but i'd prefer not to do that. I love how much you can configure with the configs but this particular functionality seems to be missing.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 8:49am

hey guys, just crafted myself a jackhammer in version 4.07c and noticed it doesnt work, like it used to be, is there some kind of new aktivation ritual =P ? mines no blocks at all, but makes a nice sound

also i noticed when i paint anything black with a spray can it cant be undone or recoloured

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lomy" (Jan 12th 2014, 8:59am)

PaladinOne

All of them are me and all of me is them

• "PaladinOne" is male

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 10:32am

hey guys, just crafted myself a jackhammer in version 4.07c and noticed it doesnt work, like it used to be, is there some kind of new aktivation ritual =P ? mines no blocks at all, but makes a nice sound
Update your GregTech, Jackhammers were bugged for a little while, and I'm pretty sure 4.07c was one of the versions before the fix.
-A. H. / Paladin One
<entity>, Feed The Beast Wiki
Order is Progress

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread
  • Germany

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 10:39am

The Solution for both of your Problems is updating GT to a less Ancient Version.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

UNG

Retired from discussion.

• "UNG" is male

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 11:09am

Right now you can use a machine box + piston to simulate a piston with covers. I feel that not enough people use the machine boxes.
indeed, but here is things we cant use boxes/frames for, like redstone based covers, since they need to read the machine atached to emit it, i can have a display of work, inventory of any GT machine, but not from ic2, it kind look awfull to have missing info, like why there is for this one and not for this one.
I believe most people dont use much batery box, because of the work to make it reliable, you need transformers, and increase the energy buffer, after that you are good to go, but is so much steps for alot of people. And after a while without AE auto crafting, gets realy anoying to make conveyor/transformers/the box itself.
How do you guys go about mass-producing stainless steel endgame? Chrome, Nickel, and Iron are super abundant from automated mining, but Manganese isn't. I either have to find a black granite deposit and sic advanced miners on them, or fly in the nether to manually gather Tungstate. Is Manganese meant to be the limiting factor? Why is it so rare? Do you people ever renew it somehow, or just limit your production and consumption based on how much Tungstate you mine?
Nether? i believe it is The End, oh wheels, i believe most of stainless steel is for machines and tools that you only make once, and never more, so thats is why, but since im far from it, i might bein stupid again, cant we scan it for replicator? if not, them use it wisely.
Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
I am realy not good with speech and english.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:03pm

hey, not sure if this is GT related or IC2 or what it is but, it started happening in the latest gregtech update we had on our server.

http://pastebin.com/2ENNPkN0

any ideas?

Edit, and what is happening is ic2 cables dont connect to machines, have to replace the machines, happens with railcraft stuff,applied energistics, gregtech but not IC2. running latest GT and IC2

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:07pm

Try disabling BC and UE energy support and see if that fixes it.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:25pm

Change :Probability of iridium

How to encrase iridium Probability to diamond or uran

iridium {
I:Amount_1=1
I:MaxHeight_100=100
I:MinHeight_0=0
I:Probability_5=5 up or down what does it mean?
I:Size_0=0
}

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:27pm

Try disabling BC and UE energy support and see if that fixes it.
that didnt help. its weird cuz, when server starts all cables work. when i tp away say to the nether, and wait a minute, and then tp back. all cables to machines are not connected.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:28pm

Is it intentional you can't craft Bug Spray? It looks fancy :)

And you should be able to make golden carrots in the chemical reactor since you can make golden apples.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Chocohead" (Jan 12th 2014, 1:34pm)

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:34pm

zslash: Then it is a chunk unloading bug. If your "latest" GT update was a day ago, update again. Both IC and GT.
If that doesnt fix... Greeeeeg?
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:36pm

zslash: Then it is a chunk unloading bug. If your "latest" GT update was a day ago, update again. Both IC and GT.
no its 10 minutes ago :P i opened up mcmod.info and looked at the ver and it says: 4.07l
edit: same with ic2, running ic2v industrialcraft-2_2.0.362-experimental

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:39pm

What about your IC version?

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:43pm

What about your IC version?
yea i just edited my post but my ic2 is v, industrialcraft-2_2.0.362-experimental
edit: i think i missed something in my prev pastebin, here is a new one http://pastebin.com/pvH8WBRa says something about API error.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zslash1990" (Jan 12th 2014, 1:50pm)

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:51pm

I'm not a modder , but i think your ic2 (api) got corrupted or something. Update to 365 and see if something changes.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 1:58pm

I'm not a modder , but i think your ic2 (api) got corrupted or something. Update to 365 and see if something changes.
updated ic2 to industrialcraft-2_2.0.366-experimental, and the exact same messages appear, same with cables not connecting on chunk unload/load like you said.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 2:17pm

My DynamicConfig both Server and Client side. And none of them are available to put into my MassFab. What's wrong?

####################
# massfabamplifier
####################
massfabamplifier {
B:dustEnderEye_true=true
B:dustEnderPearl_true=true
B:dustGlowstone_true=true
B:dustPlutonium_true=true
B:dustRedstone_true=true
B:dustThorium_true=true
B:dustUranium_true=true
}

Counter:

Hits today: 68,228 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,626