You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 1:56pm

Another dumb Question, the Toilet Door is constantly open, even though you know about your pets drinking Toilet Water?

No, the whole point is its always closed to stop them! It's when I open it to leave that they can get in.
Pick them up and take outside the toilet?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 2:27pm

Another dumb Question, the Toilet Door is constantly open, even though you know about your pets drinking Toilet Water?

No, the whole point is its always closed to stop them! It's when I open it to leave that they can get in.
Pick them up and take outside the toilet?

My dog weighs 30KG and wriggles about like mad if you try picking him up. My cat gives me the look. You can't do anything after the look...
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 2:50pm

Tried obstructing the way into the Toilet, when going out using your Body? It works against my cat, when I leave my Room.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 2:52pm

It's what I usually end up doing
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

• "SirusKing" started this thread

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 3:06pm

Fill your toilet with cyanide, that will teach em a lesson >: D
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

SegFaulter

Certus Quartz Miner

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 8:41pm

A lesson is useless to one who is dead, for they can not use that lesson to guide them in the future they no longer have.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 9:10pm

A lesson is useless to one who is dead, for they can not use that lesson to guide them in the future they no longer have.
What about putting a weight on the toilet so they cant open it?
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 9:13pm

Found this on imgur:
http://i.imgur.com/BIrZU.gif

I think its pretty accurate :3
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 9:27pm

What about putting a weight on the toilet so they cant open it?

How would I open it?

I see this too much.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 9:31pm

How would I open it?
One heavy enough to keep it closed for your buddies and light enough for you to move it away while you are using it.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 10:36pm

How would I open it?
One heavy enough to keep it closed for your buddies and light enough for you to move it away while you are using it.

It could takes years to get the perfect weight. Much experimenting is needed. Anyone know how to get to creative life?

I see this too much.

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 10:55pm

Be rich, genius and advance tech enough for space travelling, rule the galaxy, then you will be able to do anything

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, October 29th 2013, 11:02pm

I could get a toilet, that my pets couldn't get to!

I see this too much.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 9:23am

ok then

BillJoehobo

sdrawkcab siht etorw I

• "BillJoehobo" is male

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 12:45pm

... I don't think I want to know ...

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 2:54pm

ok then

That's Japanese right? I don't want to learn the wrong language to read the instruction manual :P

I see this too much.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 3:22pm

Yes, that is Japanese. Who else would make Advertisement for THAT.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 3:24pm

If the language is mostly the complicated ones, it is probably Chinese. If the majority is Curved lines with Straight lines, it is probably Japanese and if it has a ton of Ovals and circles it is Korean.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 3:31pm

Yes, that is Japanese. Who else would make Advertisement for THAT.

Sirus? Might have been modeling it. no nope not happening

I see this too much.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Oct 30th 2013, 4:03pm)

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 3:31pm

And if you have seen it in Anime, then it is definetly Japanese. :D

GregTech Website