Wiki To Do List

• Official Post

I'd rather go for the same style GT wiki is going, as i would be able to help it :3

@GT wiki footer or whatever : I don't know, but i'm not bothered about it either.
    Edit : looking at themes...
    Edit2 : Nah, the other themes are too ugly.

• Official Post

I will make logo ( Another flag perhaps, or maybe some kind of Gif Cube.)

• I will make logo ( Another flag perhaps, or maybe some kind of Gif Cube.)

Please do, I am in no way, shape or form a artist. I can design stuff to be practical, but not beutiful

• I have a dedicated server where I could host the new wiki (if you decide to do that) until someone with power sees it and then we could port it. I think a brand new one from scratch is the way to go. There is too much wrong to use the old one. Also I know how to host a wiki and use databases.

• I have made a blank wiki at [Link removed by bjm904] (Just a spare domain I had) Lets work on it there and then we can port it over to wiki.industrial-craft.net

• I'm sorry, we're going with SpwnX's idea. The reason why is because it will be easier to maintain and change management incase someone decides to stop doing it. Thank you for doing what you did but this will be better for the wiki, again to ensure something like what happened to the first one doesn't happen again

• Official Post

I think updating the existing wiki is the best option, the changes in experimental aren't that fundamental, most of the content is still the same. Relying on 3rd party hosting or even wikia, wikispaces etc. with nasty TOS is not quite what I'd favor ;)

Imer will have to fix the email sending issue and I'm able to edit or unprotect the main page for a bit, but leaving it unprotected permanently would just attract vandalism.

• Official Post

We can't just scrap the old info though, do we put old stuff in spoilers at the bottom of each page?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

IC1 Content isn't even there is it? Well, apart from the MFE and MFSU's ancient GUI pics

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• If you dislike the TOS on websites Player, then I can make a new "wiki" in dreamwever, look at a earlier post about the pros and cons of that. I'm not saying that the old wiki is bad, however IMO, the wiki is at the point where it is easier to create a new one instead of updating the old one. I have permission to edit pages on the wiki and the only page I can't edit (to my knowledge) is the main page. So even if all the pages get updated, everything on the home page won't which will mean that people will think that the wiki still isn't updated or think that the mod isn't up to date.