Suggestion: Glass cells

• tin cells are great,but when you're trying to make an automated fuel factory,it eats up tin and prevents automation.
    This is why i'm suggesting:

Glass cells

glass cells can be made like this:
    G () G
    G G G
    G G G

G= glass

This makes 16 glass cells.
    unlike tin,glass cells aren't resistant to radiation,
    and thus cannot be used for cooling cells,uranium cells,and depleted uranium cells.

using this,making automated biofuel factories would be possible,whithout sacrificing too much
    game balance.

• lol, didn't notice that.

maybe change it to this:

G () G
    G G G
    G G G
    even though it doesn't make sense,it still uses the same amount of resources.
    Toy around with the recipie as much as you want though,as long as it uses only glass.

• Am I the only one not seeing a difference between the 2 recipes?

• BC Tanks
    G G G
    G () G
    G G G

Phenom II x4 965 @ 3.9 GHz | Asrock 970 Extreme3 | 12GB G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | Sapphire Flex HD 6870 @ 1000/1100 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD | Hyper 212+ | OCZ Fatal1ty 550w PSU | NZXT Gamma Classic

• yeah,but you'd be losing more energy than your making.

I don't think you're just reacting tin with your nuclear reactors. Yes the mass fabricator uses a lot of energy, but if you know the recipe for making tin from matter, it shouldn't be too costly to run it a few times when you have a recycler to feed it scrap. Assuming you aren't running a dozen of them like IC_Pandemonium suggested.

• I don't think you're just reacting tin with your nuclear reactors. Yes the mass fabricator uses a lot of energy, but if you know the recipe for making tin from matter, it shouldn't be too costly to run it a few times when you have a recycler to feed it scrap. Assuming you aren't running a dozen of them like IC_Pandemonium suggested.

I dont think small :)