Old IC2 Textures Resource Pack

• Official Post

Just as the title says, this is a resource pack with vanilla Minecraft textures and the old pre-experimental IC2 textures.

KNOWN BUGS/ISSUES
    Scanner, replicator and pattern storage have the new textures as when they were added (build 128, before they were just all advanced machine block textures) they were like that. I'll get around to fixing them ;) Fixed in 1.0
    The heat generators and users are wrong, because I haven't changed those yet Fixed in 1.2
    The water heater needs a texture. But looking at the GUI, not yet. It might not be called that now, but Fixed in 1.3

Please report anything else, as I'm pretty sure I've got everything, but I might well have missed something ;)

Changelog:

1.0 Released for 496
    1.1 Change Batpack and Energypack texture
    1.2 Added all the heat generators and users
    1.3 Updated for 429, fixed windmill texture
    1.3.1 Fixed kinetic wind generator being broken
    1.3.2 Fixed kinetic generator missing a texture
    1.3.3 Added blast furnace texture
    1.4 Updated to 633
    1.4.1 Fixed block cutting machine texture

Enjoy reliving the olden days!

• Official Post

What about the new machines that never had a pre-superawesome texture? :3

• Official Post

Erm, they did, the old advanced machine block textures. I might try making one for them, but I can't see them looking as realistic as the other ones.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Erm, they did, the old advanced machine block textures. I might try making one for them, but I can't see them looking as realistic as the other ones.

Realistic??? You mean realistic like u Bottling Plant texture, empty block with Water Cell in front? I think u cant make more realistic for new machines.
    P.S. Better delete that "Realistic" texture pack...

• Official Post

Realistic??? You mean realistic like u Bottling Plant texture, empty block with Water Cell in front? I think u cant make more realistic for new machines.
    P.S. Better delete that "Realistic" texture pack...

FYI, the bottling plant is IC2's own original textures, not mine :P Realistic is referring to looking like it would fit in with the old textures, NOT looking fitting IRL.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Surprise update!

Yes, I still update this and yes it has been overhauled and updated for IC2 version 496. It should all work, and I have all the heat stuff to re-texture, but everything else (should) be done. Have fun :P

For those wondering, the last version had 540 downloads

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Another update to 529, making textures is so much easier once you've made the bases for each type of machine :D

I see this too much.

• I think the Crushed Ore and Purified Crushed Ore's texture is ugly before
    Nowadays,the texture is better than the old,I thnk it still fits in the old style if in this resource pack.
    so I hope the old texture could be removed in next update
    just a suggestion

there's no more Uranium and MOX Pullets so I think you should remove them from the pack too.
    also for thumbs.db

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

Edited 2 times, last by SinusoidalC ().

• I think the Crushed Ore and Purified Crushed Ore's texture is ugly before
    Nowadays,the texture is better than the old,I thnk it still fits in the old style if in this resource pack.
    so I hope the old texture could be removed in next update
    just a suggestion

there's no more Uranium and MOX Pullets so I think you should remove them from the pack too.
    also for thumbs.db

This is the old textures, I say you get what you get :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

I'll update for all the new stuff soon, probably tomorrow.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Update to 633! All the changes in IC2 should be accounted for, both the Sorting Machine and the Windmeter could do with a little tweaking, but everything else seems fine :)

I see this too much.