I'm back

• Hey, everyone, I am back, but I have to know. Is anyone willing to let me use their MC 1.6? I haven't played minecraft for a while and was unable to get 1.6 and would very much like to play IC2. Any help would be majorly appreciated

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• Official Post

The new Minecraft Launcher has a Function to let you use old MC Versions. The Forge Installer is doing everything else for you.

If you have a pirated Minecraft, well the way I did it a year and a half ago (before I bought Minecraft) broke with 1.6. :P

• Thank you Gregorius. While I am an avid pirate Minecraft is one thing I have not pirated. Thanks for your wonderful help and I hope you a merry, merry day. Is the experimental release any specific 1.6 build?

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

Edited once, last by dragonherald ().

• That's amazing thank you. I've been out of the loop for far too long.

• Official Post

If you have a pirated Minecraft, well the way I did it a year and a half ago (before I bought Minecraft) broke with 1.6. :P

I only bought Minecraft in 1.4.2 :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.