Industrial Diamonds from Bees?

• It feels lonely, you know...
    I really do.

But you're not alone anymore! :D
    Fala SpwnX, eu leio seus posts aki no fórum faz tempo rapaz, por volta de 2 anos pra mais, inclusive o dos Windmills foi um dos que mais me ajudaram no server em que eu jogava.
    Well, now we have doubled the brazilians population! :P

• But you're not alone anymore! :D
    Fala SpwnX, eu leio seus posts aki no fórum faz tempo rapaz, por volta de 2 anos pra mais, inclusive o dos Windmills foi um dos que mais me ajudaram no server em que eu jogava.

You MUST be SpwnX's Double Account! Thats the truth! Dont listen to his lies!

• Official Post

But you're not alone anymore! :D

It is nice to see that i'm not alone anymore, hopefully you will stay around here for a long time.
    Side-note : Now it is 3 actually. The third one is the one you least expect to be, and i'm not telling who it is.

É dificil encontrar brasileiros nos fórums de games gringos, mais ainda de mods sobre o jogo. Sinto-me feliz por ter ajudado você com o meu tutorial sobre os windmills :)
    Agora é um pouco complicado usar o meu tutorial devido as mudanças da rede de energia do IC² nas versões experimentais.
    Traduzir "energy network" e "experimental" assim como alguns termos para o portugues é um pouco estranho...

Anyway, just try to keep english as the main language here, as people want to know what we are saying. This is also a note for Gregmans and Sentimelsians [Germany and Russia]

Also, HUEHUEHUE BRBRBR :D - Please ignore this if you don't get the reference, for the sake of your sanity.

You MUST be SpwnX's Double Account! Thats the truth! Dont listen to his lies!

He lives 917 km far from me, according to his location and my own, by the way. - Useless fact of the day.

• ...you discovered a glitch to instantly travel from one palce to another in one country!

• Official Post

...you discovered a glitch to instantly travel from one palce to another in one country!

Yup, i have discovered how to produce negative energy and use it to expand and contract space, allowing me to warp drive to anywhere, including that place.
    Wanna try it? It is simple...

Lets see if you can find out where i live :
    It is a big city, its state is known to produce lots of cereal-like stuff and my city is one river across with another one.
    Northwest from where you live.

• Official Post

Lets see if you can find out where i live :
    It is a big city, its state is known to produce lots of cereal-like stuff and my city is one river across with another one.
    Northwest from where you live.

Is it Brazil?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Shot in the dark... Cuiaba ?

You are right :D, although i wasn't expecting anyone else than him to answer it. The information i gave are mostly local stuff... unless you are also brazillian, which wouldn't be a surprise.

• How does my profile pic prove it?

Can anyone guess what game it is from? :P

My title and location reference the character.

• Official Post

The country is already clear, if you read the other posts. I'm talking about my city in there, while using his own as a reference (northwest of it).

Therefore I was right :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• How does my profile pic prove it?

Can anyone guess what game it is from? :P

My title and location reference the character.

Looks like that character from MTG: Duel of the Planeswalkers-