Industrial Diamonds from Bees?

• I am using Forestry Diamond Bees to gain Diamonds, nothing special so far, until my last IC2 upgrade. Since then I not longer get Diamonds from the shards but "Industrial Diamonds" with no use outside IC2 and even limited use inside IC2.

Is this planned or a bug, and is there an option to revert this change of an forestry-recipe back to normal?

• Industrial Diamonds can be crafted into normal ones you know?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Should do, it's lasted from when they were added until now.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Should do, it's lasted from when they were added until now.

Actually industrial diamonds have been here since IC1, but the industrial diamonds --> diamonds recipe was added in IC2 1.62.

• This is not damn DOTA 2! Also, why the Hell did you change your profile picture? I hate people doing so! It makes stuff damn confusing!

His profile picture has been like that for a long time, since he became active once again.
    Btw, even though it is a legacy item (for IC²), it is perfectly valid for GT, as industrially produced diamonds are harder than natural ones.

• It's also funny to see the confusion when trying to craft a Mining Drill with regular Diamonds. Or just realising you spend your last stack of coal dust on Steel and now can't make any industrial ones. huehue.

• Gibe money please?

Yeah, but I like how it forces you to get a Rock Cutter asap since otherwise you miss out of 2 stacks coal dust per coal ore iirc.

• Btw, i am brazillian, probably the only one around here.

There you go people, Brazil has a population of 1.

I see this too much.

• It feels lonely, you know...
    I really do.

No wonder they're worried the World Cup stadiums aren't going to get finished on time.

I see this too much.

• It feels lonely, you know...
    I really do.

Oh, that was the reason why you Emailed yourself using the Forum. XD

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Oh, that was the reason why you Emailed yourself using the Forum. XD

Wait you can do that? :wacko: Mind blown.

I see this too much.

• Oh, that was the reason why you Emailed yourself using the Forum. XD

What?
    Well, that (probably) means you were looking at my profile! May I not feel so lonely anymore? Nah, that doesnt help, at all.
    Just a note that i don't even remember which email i used for the forum, neither actually sent one to it using the forum, just misclicked it probably.

• Well, that (probably) means you were looking at my profile!

Nope: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=UsersOnline

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)