Breaking New! Steam Hardware Beta US only finally Indicating that Valve HQ is Headcrab infested, may have connections to noew Mc EULA

• The Steam Beta appears to suddenly be US only, and Valve did not really do anything the last few months. Why? Because the Combine shot some Headcrab Shells trough a small interdimensional rift they were opening! That infested the Valve HQ with Headcrabs and made Half Life 3 and World Wide Steam Hardware Beta impossible! And even worse, something similar may have happened to Mojang!

• First flaming, now spamming? You're dead.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• You know what I say?

V- Create.

As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

• According to Google V-Create is some kind of Flameball move in Pokemon.

180 power, Fire, physical, lowers user's Defense, Sp. Def and Speed by 1 stage.
    Only learnable by Rayquaza and Victini through events.

• Most powerful non sacrificial move. EVER.
    (Selfdestruct has 200 and Explosion has 250, but they both knock out the user.)

Cool? No. Focus Blast.

• While yes, that is true, you also have to take into account accuracy. I would have to say that the best move in the game is Judgment, Arceus's signature move. 100 Power, 100% accuracy, always has STAB bonus and, while it is normally a Normal Type move, thanks to Arceus's ability (Multitype), it can be any type in the game (Not at once though...)

Blast Burn has a 150 damage with 90% accuracy. Based off of that, it is worse then V-Create but what it lacks in stats, it makes up for by the amount of Pokémon that can learn it. Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar and Delphox can learn Blast Burn

• While yes, that is true, you also have to take into account accuracy. I would have to say that the best move in the game is Judgment, Arceus's signature move. 100 Power, 100% accuracy, always has STAB bonus and, while it is normally a Normal Type move, thanks to Arceus's ability (Multitype), it can be any type in the game (Not at once though...)

Blast Burn has a 150 damage with 90% accuracy. Based off of that, it is worse then V-Create but what it lacks in stats, it makes up for by the amount of Pokémon that can learn it. Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar and Delphox can learn Blast Burn

Still a horrible move though. Has an effective power of 75 and gives your opponent one free turn to do whatever he wants (switch to a counter, set up, deal more damage...), of course unless it's an AI. At this rate, you may as well just use Flamethrower or Fire Punch (or Blaze Kick, in the case of Blaziken), which has a higher or equal base power, has a secondary effect that is actually useful. And it isn't that useful on Blaziken, Infernape and Emboar anyways, since they are all Attack-focused.

• If you go through all the required preliminaries, Stored Power has a maximum base power of 860, with an accuracy of 100% and no negatives (recoil, recharge, etc.). Combine that with Miracle Eye and you become the destroyer of worlds.

• If you go through all the required preliminaries, Stored Power has a maximum base power of 860, with an accuracy of 100% and no negatives (recoil, recharge, etc.). Combine that with Miracle Eye and you become the destroyer of worlds.

Iron Defense, Swords Dance, Nasty Plot (moves like that) and Batton Pass, that's how to max it out :)

• On a semi-unrelated note, I kind of thought it would be interesting if Ghost-types were immune to physical moves that make contact, in stead of just all Normal moves. It would kinda break the type system, though. Maybe an ability, named something like Intangible? Hmmm... What do you think?

• On a semi-unrelated note, I kind of thought it would be interesting if Ghost-types were immune to physical moves that make contact, in stead of just all Normal moves. It would kinda break the type system, though. Maybe an ability, named something like Intangible? Hmmm... What do you think?

No because then they would be like the Gen 1 Psychic types, Overpowered and broken.