Suggestion : Lead Backpack

• Official Post

Basically, a backpack (made of lead) which allows you to store all your uranium and plutonium without getting poisoned.
    Hazmat suit, Nuclear Reactors, Chambers, RTG, vents, exchangers and platings can be stored inside it aswell.

It has the size of a normal chest and also has the 4 slots for armor, so you can change between hazmat suit and normal while it is open.

Usage : Allows easier and safer transporation of nuclear-related goods as you dont have to wear the hazmat suit constantly.

• Official Post

Like a Forestry backpack for IC2 stuff? (Misc Peripherals added that I think. Either that or Plugins for Forestry)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Like a Forestry backpack for IC2 stuff? (Misc Peripherals added that I think. Either that or Plugins for Forestry)

Yes, like that. But i don't want to hog on other mods and i want it to have the armor slots, so we can change between hazmat and normal armor easier (and faster).

• Official Post

The hazmat suit should render hanging off the backpack. Oh, and you need to be able to wear the backpack so it can go on Bibliocraft armour stands :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• This sounds like a reasonable suggestion. Lead would certainly make a heavy backpack, but I think Steve has proven he has insane physical strength already.

• This sounds like a reasonable suggestion. Lead would certainly make a heavy backpack, but I think Steve has proven he has insane physical strength already.

Steve can carry over 44,469 Metric Tons of stuff, and still run at about 5.6 meters/sec. That's beyond insane.

• Steve can carry over 44,469 Metric Tons of stuff, and still run at about 5.6 meters/sec. That's beyond insane.

It's actually infinite, considering how many bags he can stuff in bags stuffed in bags stuffed in bags ...