Couple of questions

• Hi, i have some question and would be happy if someone could answer them.
    1) Is there some recipe list for UU matter compatible items? I mean stuff that you can create with UU matter. So far i have been able to scan Iridium ore and Diamonds. For example blaze rods (easy to get) allways throw me and error when scanning them. Same with skeleton skulls (for Thaumcraft infusion crafting) and some other stuff.

2) What does this mean:

[16:41:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-26 16:41:40 [WARNING] [IC2] can't expand ingotUranium
    [16:41:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-26 16:41:40 [WARNING] [IC2] can't expand ingotUranium
    [16:41:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-26 16:41:40 [WARNING] [IC2] can't expand ingotPlutonium
    [16:41:40 INFO]: Client> 2013-12-26 16:41:40 [WARNING] [IC2] can't expand ingotPlutonium
    It spams my dev. console in MC launcher.

3) What exactly is the difference between MC diamonds and IC2 diamonds? When i look in NEI ore dictionary they seem to be equal to each other yet i have problems using them in AE autocrafting process.

thanks in advance

• 1)Some items are available to scan, some are not for now. Remember, it's a dev release.
    2)Don't know, ask a dev
    3)IC2 Diamonds are not craftable for now and are not used for tools, I believe. They used to be crafted with the coal method, but now it gives off normal diamonds.

• Official Post

Hrrr, I need to remove that Code (it wasnt my Code) if it does that with OreDict Stuff, which doesnt exist on certain Mod Setups.

• Ok, so more UU recipes to come.
    The error in the dev. log will (?) get removed.
    Too bad about the diamonds but cant have everything, right? ;)

Thanks for answers guys.

• Hey there! I have another question for you. :)
    This time about teleporters. When i setup two of them at a distance of 6500 blocks (+-) and provide fully charged MFSU to power them im able to teleport only one way. Simply: i let the MFSU charge at my main base and use the teleporter and end exactly where i want to. But if i want to go back the same way using the teleporter i arrived with, its not working. I see particles, hear sound and dont move form the spot. Everything is linked, chunkloaded and powered up. So what is wrong with them? Do i need another pair of teleporters to get me back? Or is there some trick with linking them?

• Teleportation EU cost increases if you have more items in your inventory. Use a second MFSU attached to the teleporter for insurance.

Power is not the problem. The teleport back to my base fails even if im without any equipement and items. The MFSU is not nearly drained of power.